First off I would like to put to rest the OLD SCHOOL thing.
Back a few months ago a quite a few members said we should get in touch with some of the old school guys that used to fish with us way back when. So a few guys reached out and asked if they would come back and have a few get togethers.
That's all this is, with Maff growing so big it does no harm to hold several seperate tourneys. Just today for those of you who never met Denny or Derek, it was nice seeing you guys today. Team papabass was in the house.

Team bite me had 12.62 and lunker 4.70. Great bag fellas!
Team dirty assassins had 12.32. Nice work Sam and Shawn!
Team why not now had 11.80 fat fish mikey and dendog! 9.4 lol
Team north shore took fourth AGAIN (sorry boys) with 9.80
Landlord/smoke city 8.90
Bastards 8.30
No-catchum 7.32
Ronnie and ray 6.80
Papabass 5.36
Bigmouths 5.16

Fun time boys, you all missed the built like a brick s*** house waitress at skips burgers. We shot the breeze in the parking lot for like a half hour, Me and smoke almost went back in for another burger lol

Last edited by johnnybag-a-bass on Sun May 26, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Congrats boys. Looks like everyone had a good time reconnecting.

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

northshore asked for the photobomb and received it! great day on the water. 39 degrees at launch without gloves. then 30 mph wind and waves spilling over the boat. well worth it though. i think most teams caught a limit? that's great to see.

Last edited by samf on Sun May 26, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Looks like y'all had fun! That's what it's all about! Nice job to the winners.

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 8:55 pm

One team had 4 fish everyone else had limit.
Sam I told you when I saw you and Shawn I was running to dunks, lol that weather was nasty. I'm spoiled I need nice weather

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Nice lots of fun and sure bet the winds were easier to deal with on the bigger rigs. Congrats to those in the money!

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Good times. The dunks run is a classic. 1st time waves came over the bow. Me and Sam took a beating down that far end.

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Ahh, but the Beaver Fever boat takes a lickin' and keeps on kickin'

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

DONT FOR DAVE FROM THE BASS BURNERS GOOD TO SEE YA MY MAN TELL JASON SMOKE SAID WAZZZZUUPPPPP LOL

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 am

congrats to everyone, looks like you guys had a blast

really good idea Johnny, this place has grown so large that multiple events are necessary for guys to get in and fish where they want with who they are comfortable fishing with, great job again Rock On!

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 am

the DD run was some funny s*** johnny. the waves felt good on the face. the water was 20 degrees warmer than the air and wind.

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

Yeah, that's funny. On Saturday fishing in the rain and mist for 7 hours I kept dipping my hands in the pond because the water was so much warmer than the air temp.

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am

samf

northshore asked for the photobomb and received it! great day on the water. 39 degrees at launch without gloves. then 30 mph wind and waves spilling over the boat. well worth it though. i think most teams caught a limit? that's great to see.

Atta boy Sam!

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 11:10 am

Looks like another awesome day on the water guys! I wish I could have joined....a few more weddings and then I'll see you all in late June and at the July gatherings! Mark....you're on fire brotha, stay aways from Boone....lol! Chuck, you easily get best dressed award!

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Congrats to all!!!

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 9:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links