I am vice president of the Happy Hookers Bass Club, I have a permit to conduct a fishing tournement on billington sea in plymouth this Sunday May the 5th. I have been told that another club Sea Side Bass Club intends on having an unpermitted tournement the same day. Anyone who knows of this group please inform them that they can not do this. This has happened in the past and the town officals told me that they would cooperate with me in stopping this unpermitted event. I can be reached at 781 727 2123 or thru this site. Thanks for the help Jim Coleman.

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

This club and any organization/group that hold a tournament without a permit should be held accountable. If you are fishing and weighing in fish, you need a permit! If this is the club I think it is, they are notorious for doing that at Billington

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 pm

This group claims to be fishing from 6 to 12 obviously an attempt to sneak on and off of the water before us. This facility is not large enough to park 30 vehicles.any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 4:09 am

We had that happen to us a few years ago, it wasn't them it was another club. What a pain in the ass, like the ramp isn't a nightmare enough.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 am

It's the same group Johnny. Their response last time when informed another group had a permit to use the facilities for the day, was .....tough ***t.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 am

Here's the info on the group. Seaside Club, Plymouth Ma.
The tournament is the Bill Strassel Memorial Tournament. More info in the Plymouth Patch.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

Good find Chuck. That should help Jim out.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 am

chuckh

Here's the info on the group. Seaside Club, Plymouth Ma.
The tournament is the Bill Strassel Memorial Tournament. More info in the Plymouth Patch.

Nice job Chuck!!!

you guys should all by careful the ramp area is getting worse and worse, blew a tire on my F250 superduty pulling my boat out at our event, the sand is really loose even in 4wd its beginning to be a problem

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks for the support guys. Attempting to find thr info on t he Plymouth patch site but I can't find the details using my phone. If someone can share t he actual article maybe I can contact this group.I will keep you guys informed.Plymouth officals hsb e been informed.

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 9:24 am

hookerman

Thanks for the support guys. Attempting to find thr info on t he Plymouth patch site but I can't find the details using my phone. If someone can share t he actual article maybe I can contact this group.I will keep you guys informed.Plymouth officals hsb e been informed.

This is the best I could find....

https://plus.google.com/117830542501008123834/about?gl=us&hl=en

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 9:36 am

biggz53

hookerman

This is the best I could find....

https://plus.google.com/117830542501008123834/about?gl=us&hl=en

good job Biggz

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am

http://plymouth.patch.com/listings/seaside-club

believe the info is the same as what Biggz provided, this one is from the Plymouth Patch

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 10:06 am

Just talked to the individual running the tournement he told me he doesn't need a permit and will see me on Sunday. .REALLY! !! Funny thing is it appears that he works for the Plymouth highway department!

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am

Just talked to the individual running the tournement he told me he doesn't need a permit and will see me on Sunday. .REALLY! !! Funny thing is it appears that he works for the Plymouth highway department!

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links