Get ready boy's!!! chugga chugga chugga CHU CHU!!
And yes, I will have a Walking / Catching cast for opening day. hahaha Start looking for bait soon, Yellow Perch and BlueGills or Golden Pondies, if not, get the biggest shinners your can. Chung in Webster always has Big shinners, sometimes B and A does but not always. Barry's on Rt 20 has some big schoolies also hahaha
Expect to see the Warden and Company, never go there without having a license, they check the first 2 weeks and the last 3 weeks. The Gold Pin Laker is always caught before the end of April, hit it hard and often!!! Great luck to you all, and don't be shy, we are already there hahahaha Muskie

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

What happened to the leg muskie? Let me know if my physical therapist skills can help at all. When am I getting my invite to catch me a "wicked big lakaaaa"

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I will know in 4 weeks Broken Ankle and Broken Heart Didn't get to finish the Ice Season!!!! It's an open invite as always Raise your hands if you want to catch Lakers and Smallies from the RES!!
As for therepy, not bowling is good enough hahahaha Thanks Ross

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

count me in brutha! i cant wait! ill call you up tomorrow and plan some stuff out for opening day. glad you will be making it out Smile

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

And the Sud also, we will start seeing Badlarry and AEM again Woooo be great to fish with you guys again!!

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Def hitting the Chu first Sat let me know Muskie we will hook up as they say can't wait to get that monkey and or skunk off my back so close last yr I will get it done this year!

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks for the mention. Last couple weeks of last year were good at the Res, She gave up some nice fish. It will be good to see Badlarry break that ice.

Looking forward to seeing the Adventure Tour crew again! The tally starts opening weekend, not on how many fish or size of fish, but how many Kastmasters I feed the Chu this year.

...And the Sud WILL give up something year that will be close to 10lbs. We saw the 8lbs last year. My bet is Badlarry pulls it on a kiva the size of your head!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:55 pm

At this rate they may push opening weekend back 1 week. That would not be fun. If there is any Ice at all on the Res or the Sud, they will, and have pushed it back . 3 out of the last 6 years this has happened. This might be ok for me and the fact of my Cast, but for others like Badlarry, who planned on taking the whole week off, that might not be the case... You all can blame ME for the ICE!! I wanted it so bad this year and look, we still have it.. And I can't even go back on it yet RRRRRRRRR Sorry guys

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 am

We've been hitting the Hop last 2 weeks. It's been stocked so it's a matter of time before you start seeing people post on here.

Drove by the Sud the other day and saw some ice on parts of her, but we have some warmer days in the forecast so we might still be good!

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

Cross your finger's Boy's, still ICE on the RES!!!
With any luck they won't move opening day back, AGAIN!!!

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 am

Hopefully, but it didn't look too promising when we drove by on Saturday. Either way, you know we will end up somewhere.

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 am

45 hours boys!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 am

Good luck to you guys I won't be able to get out until week after opening. Save some for me!

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 am

The fish will be calling your name!!!

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 am

muskiebigfish

The fish will be calling your name!!!

As they swim away with Badlarry's pole! Hahahaha!

Sorry Badlarry, had to hit that one out of the park!

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links