the weather keeps looking better and better this weekend boys!!!
40 hrs left Woooooooo

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 pm

The love people have for this place baffles me. I've lived 30 Sec from the place most my life and hate it.

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm

hate it??? Why??? It's tuff to fish but the reward is second to none. I know people who don't catch anything at the Res, for years they have been trying. Do you have any luck there?

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Yea I do well on smallmouth but for the amount of walking I have to do I can catch the same quality fish and more easier outa the boat. I also don't fish bait and don't trout fish what so ever. Salmon through the ice thats it. Lakers don't fight at especially for the size set up you need to cast for them. Ill go two three days straight when the whites spawn on my spot and maybe an early smallie trip.

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

I think the appeal about wachusett is the fact that anybody has a shot at a few fish species that cant be found too many other places in mass. I for one would love to cross a laker off my list of fish i havent caught in mass. Plus theres always that chance of getting a pin fish at the CHU, its where over 5 state records came from. but to each his own

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Good luck to all heading to Wachusett this weekend. Here is a great picture of the Dam I have saved:

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Great picture, take it for granted seeing it everyday.

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Imagine what must be swimming around over in the " forbidden zone" lol I would pay good money to have one day to take a boat over by that damn and see what kind of monster I could catch

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 pm

bassinbrooksy

Imagine what must be swimming around over in the " forbidden zone" lol I would pay good money to have one day to take a boat over by that damn and see what kind of monster I could catch

All the wise fish are hanging out in the NO FISHING ZONE. Razz

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 am

How much walking room do you think there will be on the shores of the res tmrw with all this rain? Are we going to be casting from the trees or do you think we will be alright?

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 pm

I walked, actually Crutched myself on the Shore line last sunday. The water seems to be down for this time of the year. You guys should have room on the shore, unless we get 4 ft of rain today hahaha

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:13 pm

16 hrs and counting. TIC - TOC almost time to WALK

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Plenty of shore.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Youll have the crowds to deal with which is worse.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:21 pm

a 2oz weight will keep them away ahahahahaha Sorry
if the weather stays like this, the crowds will be at home!! not for the meak or the weak!!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links