ok shameless plug here for Neil.

I honestly don't think I can use the Cowboys reel he painted for me. the pictures don't do it justice. I think I am sending you another one. AMAZING job neil, thank you!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 am

I wouldnt be caught using a cowboys reel either

Just kidding bud!
That needs to be a showpiece on your mantle!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 am

Haha same here. Never catch a cowboys reel in my hands! GO PATS.

Anyways the paint job is fantastic, but what was done to the internals?

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 am

blackgts2002

Haha same here. Never catch a cowboys reel in my hands! GO PATS.

Anyways the paint job is fantastic, but what was done to the internals?

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm

yeah hahaha the cowboys hahaha cause the pats have reeled in so many chamionships in the past few years, hahaha oh the cowboys stink hahahah you guys are pathetic, hahaha

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah hahaha the cowboys hahaha cause the pats have reeled in so many chamionships in the past few years, hahaha oh the cowboys stink hahahah you guys are pathetic, hahaha

I wasn't slamming them at all.. just not my team.

And I really am curious to what Neil does to the internals of these during re-build. Does he super-tune them?

NEIL?!? lol

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Cowboyz are americas team so i love america and i guess that means i have to love the cowboys. But patriots are still my team! Haha i wanna see some bruins reels ill be all over them like a bum on a ham sandwich!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 pm

lol bum on a ham samich

I take such a beating being a fan I lash out sometimes, lol

he can tell you more, but i know he soaked and cleaned all the bearings and washers and lubed it all up again. not sure what else, but it's a smooth as the day i bought it.

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

lol bum on a ham samich

I take such a beating being a fan I lash out sometimes, lol

he can tell you more, but i know he soaked and cleaned all the bearings and washers and lubed it all up again. not sure what else, but it's a smooth as the day i bought it.

I respect that you love your team and take all the jokes like a champ haha my fav baseball team is the houston astros and i catch a lot of s*** for it

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

It's not the Cowboys that suck Johnny, just Romo and Jerry Jones! Get rid of those bums and you'll be all set! Very Happy

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm

OH NO THEY STINK, LOL

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

So are you saying you took some time alone with a warm towel after you got your reel?

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm

pocketfisherman

It's not the Cowboys that suck Johnny, just Romo and Jerry Jones! Get rid of those bums and you'll be all set! Very Happy

bingo. romo was fine though except against the skins. he's actually the reason they won so many of the games down the stretch. get rid of jerry jones and jason garrett with his bonehead calls and clock management.

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links