So first I want to say THANK YOU to Johhny for asking me to do this, I know my capabilities but sometimes I dont give my self enough credit for the work I am really capable of, Johhny came to me with this idea and from the second he asked I was all in. (Not to mention that I am a die hard Cowboys Fan myself) this project really pushed me to dig deep and show my true potential, so once again Thanks Johnny rock on!!

Dark Side Reelz
Reel Resurrection Services

SINISTA THE RESURRECTOR!!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Speechless!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

wow! congratulations johnny on your beautiful new one of a kind work of art! and Niel beautiful work as usual, i used to airbrush alot in past years and i know how difficult it can be to do perfect symetrical objects like stars and especially the fine outline round the star itself. i gotta say if you keep up with work like this i imigine you having a bright future in the custom fishing gear market. keep it up and always push the limits cause only then you realize what your true potential really is

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Wow ..... that looks terrific!! Nice work and good idea .... Never saw a logo reel before.

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Absolutely frigging amazing Neil!

Now the real question....can you do a spoked B?

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:02 pm

river_pirate

Haha thought the same thing...going to have to beat a reel up good this season and get it over to Neil

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

biggz53

river_pirate

Haha thought the same thing...going to have to beat a reel up good this season and get it over to Neil

Exactly! Neil you might want to load up on some Bruins black and gold!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 pm

river_pirate

In the famed words of 50 cent " if I can't do it ...homie it can't be done" lol ill be willing to do a Bruins Reel I gotta catch up on some cleanings I still have 31 more to do!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:17 pm

sinista

river_pirate

In the famed words of 50 cent " if I can't do it ...homie it can't be done" lol ill be willing to do a Bruins Reel I gotta catch up on some cleanings I still have 31 more to do!

Cool! I am in for sure!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 pm

river_pirate

sinista

river_pirate

Cool! I am in for sure!

Something Big Like the Curado 301e would be perfect slap a new black carbon handle on it at the same time, mint!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

sinista

river_pirate

sinista

river_pirate

Cool! I am in for sure!

Something Big Like the Curado 301e would be perfect slap a new black carbon handle on it at the same time, mint!

Thinking a whole Boston sports line up with all my cleanings next year... We will put ya to the test Neil!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:32 pm

sinista

river_pirate

sinista

river_pirate

Cool! I am in for sure!

Let me know when you get caught up..

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm

that looks nice

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Great job! Thats why this site rocks... great guys out here! doing great things, you truly are a inspiration.... follow your dreams!

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:32 am

That is a top notch custom job right there. Even though I like to bust Johnny's chops about the Cowboys that is undeniably the coolest reel I've ever seen

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links