Do you not like us reel?

His name is Will, not reel.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 am

stratos1966

jwall046

Do you not like us reel?

His name is Will, not reel.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 am

Ill take the us reel! I been wanting one and the price is right. I get paid bi weekly and spent my limit at the expo this weekend though but if noone else offers u for it by next Friday its sold to me k?

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Bassin Brooksy the reel is yours if you want it, iyt is mint. But if I get a sooner offer for cash I will have to take it. I'm sure you understand. As for the other guy I do like it but I love my Revos better and I am trying to save money for a new one.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Not an issue brother I don't expect u to hold it for a guy u don't know lol. If you still have it come next Friday ( my payday) its mine.I actually started a post a couple weeks ago asking about these reels cause I've been wanting one so when I saw this post I cringed that I spent all my petty cash at the expo lol. I have to ask where you got it? I've been looking into these for months and have only found one site online that sells them and it looked sketchy ( not a very easy reel to find)

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 pm

You know what? I'll hold it for you. I just found the box and all the papers that come with it. You will love it, casts and pitches like a dream. So one week from friday. Call me next thursday so I know its happening 781839 0815

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 pm

willluvstafish

You know what? I'll hold it for you. I just found the box and all the papers that come with it. You will love it, casts and pitches like a dream. So one week from friday. Call me next thursday so I know its happening 781839 0815

you dont have to do that (blushing lol) but thanks a bunch! and yes one week from this friday is my next pay day and i 100% want the reel so i wont stand you up lol. i live in worcester so ill call you next week and we can figure something out to make it easy for both of us. my cell (774) 454-2526 i actually want it to pitch jigs anyways so thats cool you said that it pitches great. thanks alot bud you just made me a happy man and gave me something to look forward to next weekend Smile

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Alrighty then item is no longer for sale.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

willluvstafish

Alrighty then item is no longer for sale.

thanks

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

This is what I love about MAFF. This type of thing happens all the time around here.

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 pm

will still owes me a trip in his boat! hahaha

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:24 pm

shawneramone

This is what I love about MAFF. This type of thing happens all the time around here.

Its like the disfunctional family I already have and didn't want another of but got stuck with anyways Wink

Posted Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links