The blowout at Billington

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 am

and then -- another 10 --- and it's christmas --- again

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

I was gonna let this thread collect dust

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Rich your making me blush i know ill win but idk if its gonna be a blowout

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Lets get this season started... How about a few threads about how to count points for teams or whether we should allow big bass boats to trolling motor in a car topper. Oh yeah... Maybe some fishing too!

I know the first place I'm heading on Billington... Will probably run into Neil and Ken on that hump! Can we get the sign up soon!

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

stratos1966

The blowout at Billington

Won by a TRUE cartopper!

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 pm

dhutch

Lets get this season started... How about a few threads about how to count points for teams or whether we should allow big bass boats to trolling motor in a car topper. Oh yeah... Maybe some fishing too!

I know the first place I'm heading on Billington... Will probably run into Neil and Ken on that hump! Can we get the sign up soon!

No big boats in cartopper events. Bad enough we have the hybrid aircraft carriers (don't even get me started)! I may stop by the hump myself and try to fish out the rod I dropped in there last year. Still disgusted over that. Where was Damon when I needed him?

And in three...two...one...

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 pm

How many rods have you lost?

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Dropped a few in. Only didn't recover one and luckily it was my cheapest setup, but still hate losing anything!

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 pm

After the blowout at Billington its the butt kicking at Big Sandy followed by the Undressing at Upper Mill and the horse kicking at Horn and the beat down at Boone. We can't forget the wipe out at Winthrop

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Are you sure you're not prostituting? Blowing and undressing and whatnot

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

At least I did not say I liked another mans rod

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

There's nothing wrong with that

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 am

On a fishing website.....no. anyplace else in life, although nothing wrong with it, it does raise "questions" Razz

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

pocketfisherman

Dropped a few in. Only didn't recover one and luckily it was my cheapest setup, but still hate losing anything!

Dropped two in the drink last year, got them both back. One of them after a day in the water. I now keep a marker bouy in arms reach to throw out incase one goes over again.

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:36 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links