Any given sunday!hahaha.If your blowin and beatin and humpin,and what ever else you said you ain't fishing.May the best bag win.Let the bragging begin after the win.I think Shawn is going to beat you out by 5 pounds Rich.And someone else will beat him by 3.Come on April!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

thelucky

pocketfisherman

Dropped a few in. Only didn't recover one and luckily it was my cheapest setup, but still hate losing anything!

Dropped two in the drink last year, got them both back. One of them after a day in the water. I now keep a marker bouy in arms reach to throw out incase one goes over again.

I hear you on that. I ordered two orange bouys....just in case.

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

gotta rig something on the pelican to prevent this from happening anymore.

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

I forgot I dropped one in last year and Kev fished it out for me. I had casted near some pads and got stuck. When I tried to pull it free I somehow let the rod fly out of my hand so all Kev had to do is hook the line

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 pm

as the Thread Topic suggest's.. 2 months from today all the fricking snow we got the past 2 days will still be on the ground! Laughing Laughing
(I sure hope not)....my brother called me this weekend and was laughing at all the snow...sent me a pic of him in shorts 77 degree weather back home...

Hummm do I see a fishing trip to Texas in my 60 day future??

PJ

Posted Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 pm

In 2 months.... me swimming around looking for lost rods in the water, from everyone dropping them from lack of practice and overzealousness from the winter lock down. All while my partner finishes gathering up our winning bag...... Very Happy

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 am

wrap these around your rods for flotation and visibility.

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links