Why didn't this site set up the Esox message board?

I was puzzled about this? haven't you put thought about that? or there is not enough people due to lip-sealed about anything related to esox?

Since I am sure that everyone want to hunt tiger muskie, northern pike, pikeral, and walleye. but unsure what to begin with or something like that.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 pm

What is esox?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:46 pm

stratos1966

What is esox?

genus of fish....

pickeral, pike etc

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm

So in other words a pike message board a trout message board, a bluegill message baord ect?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 pm

stratos1966

So in other words a pike message board a trout message board, a bluegill message baord ect?

Don't forget the Banded Killifish. An elusive predator....

Laughing

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 pm

stratos1966 - Yes, esox is family of pike/pikeral. But people tend to use that word for muskie/walleye too.

I wondering why they haven't set that for message board yet?

Since this site has trouts, carp, ice-fishing, general discussion, and bass.

There is none of panfish nor esox message board. Maybe someone can make one on here. But I just want to help you out for improving better site. Don't anyone agree about this?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 pm

deaffisherman

stratos1966 - Yes, esox is family of pike/pikeral. But people tend to use that word for muskie/walleye too.

I wondering why they haven't set that for message board yet?

Since this site has trouts, carp, ice-fishing, general discussion, and bass.

There is none of panfish nor esox message board. Maybe someone can make one on here. But I just want to help you out for improving better site. Don't anyone agree about this?

I dont see too many pike/musky reports here. a couple a year maybe. Pickeral sure but guys are fishing for bass 85% of the time when they catch pickeral. But hey... build it and they will come...

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Yeah, exactly.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Great idea but I don't know how much input we'll get. Pike and Musky spots are kind of like Catfish spots, no one wants to give them up. As for tactics I'd love to learn more.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:00 pm

rokibass

Great idea but I don't know how much input we'll get. Pike and Musky spots are kind of like Catfish spots, no one wants to give them up. As for tactics I'd love to learn more.

except for the humps on Wequaquet. We have disussed them 100 different times Laughing

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm

stratos1966

rokibass

except for the humps on Wequaquet. We have disussed them 100 different times Laughing

What humps in Wequaquet?? There are humps in Wequaquet?? Wait there are Pike in Wequaquet... Rich I thought we were friends you have never told me about this!! LMAO

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 pm

The Ice fisherman know WHAT and WHERE they ARE!!!!!
Should be posting some pics over the WEEKEND!!! Neil, it's almost time my man.....hahahaha

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

yea there are some big ones in there to!!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

sinista

stratos1966

rokibass

What humps in Wequaquet?? There are humps in Wequaquet?? Wait there are Pike in Wequaquet... Rich I thought we were friends you have never told me about this!! LMAO

Did someone say humps?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 pm

here we go again! haha

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links