What would they be? : Very Happy

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Well first I would have to visit Berkleegrads Tackle Box..choose the 3 and then post... Laughing Laughing

PJ

#1. My favorite spinner bait from down South

#2. An old classic "Skip Jack"

#3. Shallow diving Rapala

Last edited by pirougejoe on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

watermelon senko, square bill, jig

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Black & blue jig-n-pig (counts as one), kvd square bill crank & watermelon w/red flake green senko.

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Snag Proof Frog, Black Jig with green pumpkin chigger craw trailer, and depending on the time of day/night either a crank bait or black jitterbug.

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

I like this post!

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 pm

lipless crankbait preferably a firetiger rapala clackin rap but thats just superstition and i seem to have almost the same luck with just about all lipless cranks, strike king sexy frog leopard color, crazy legs chigger craw (green pumpkin) with tungsten bullet weight, trokar tk130 and matching color punch skirt. there were many others that would have made the list but i think about what i have luck with compared with what i tend to throw the most and this is what i came up with. runners up where strike king 4.5" shadalicious swimbait in sexy shad color ,boo yah 1/4 oz real craw spinnerbait , and the almighty senko category (i say category cause i technically like yum dingers better than yamamoto but i also use strike king shimee sticks so i like em all)

great question!

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Black double bladed buzzbait, 3/8 black swim jig with a black/blue fleck chigger craw trailer and a chartruese/black back KVD 1.5 squarebill

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Even tho I just started fishin jigs this past fall. I'm deff gona have on at all times!
1)Senko

2) jig pig
3) either frog or xcalibur square bill crank

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

1. Chatterbait.
2. Jig
3. Fluke

All three are very versatile.

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:35 pm

lunkerhunter2366

1. Chatterbait.
2. Jig
3. Fluke

Ever pull the skirt off a chatterbait and thread a paddeltail swimbait on? Friggin murderous when fish are aggressive and actively feeding. Yup I loves me some chattabaits lol. I just don't like em with the skirts on imo they are the best for flukes and swimbaits

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

bassinbrooksy

lunkerhunter2366

1. Chatterbait.
2. Jig
3. Fluke

Ever pull the skirt off a chatterbait and thread a paddeltail swimbait on? Friggin murderous when fish are aggressive and actively feeding. Yup I loves me some chattabaits lol. I just don't like em with the skirts on imo they are the best for flukes and swimbaits

Sept for the chatterfrog I leave that one alone and fish it as is, they don't need to be messed with

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 pm

watermelon with black flake 5" senko, 1/4 oz cultiva gobo popper, 3/8 oz gold Picasso spinnerbait

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am

Any natural color Senko pref. green. 3/8 oz dark colored jig, and 1/2 oz White double willow spinnerbait.
This thread has me wishing it was spring.

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 am

Jig and Pig

Carolina rigged creature

BIG Top water

I feel with these 3 technique I can cover shallow to deep, bottom fishing and top water.

Last edited by stratos1966 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links