Very cool . . . me too. Was that an example of a "topper" tourney? Looks interesting & fun.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Me to after seeing this!
Nice post!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Very Happy

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

That kid can fish and has an awesome name

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm

not bad not bad me also

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm

wacoachk

Very cool . . . me too. Was that an example of a "topper" tourney? Looks interesting & fun.

Those were pics of topper tournies. Where was that crappie tho? Lol haha great video!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm

kizel13

wacoachk

Those were pics of topper tournies. Where was that crappie tho? Lol haha great video!

That crappie hadda be Oldham. Biggest crappie around

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 pm

shawneramone

kizel13

wacoachk

That crappie hadda be Oldham. Biggest crappie around

That was caught at Oldham it was the tourney you didnt make i think. I remember being there

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Anyone fish Candlewood in CT.?? Was pre-fishing a NABA tourney, way back in 1989 & caught a 2.5 lb crappie . . . thought it was a state record. Found out the record is 4+LB'S. That's big. Wish I had taken a picture of that fish. Oh well . . .

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 am

thanks guys, just miss the summer days..... the best crappie i have seen over the years is webster,south wattupa,and now oldham. going to ice fish webster as much as i can with the kids this winter, should be lots of fun...... lots of jigging...... Wink

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 am

fishforbass

thanks guys, just miss the summer days..... the best crappie i have seen over the years is webster,south wattupa,and now oldham. going to ice fish webster as much as i can with the kids this winter, should be lots of fun...... lots of jigging...... Wink

I never ice fished Webster. where is a decent place to start?
How do you jig for crappie?
I have a couple little guys i take. They might like that.

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 am

jwall046

fishforbass

I never ice fished Webster. where is a decent place to start?
How do you jig for crappie?
I have a couple little guys i take. They might like that.

we have great luck at the state boat ramp straight across from the beach. that weed line is awesome where it drops off to 15" or so.
the middle pond is great but a walk,north side of the island all the way into indian ranch's cove, any small jig head with a little deer hair on it tipped with a meal worm, killer on everything from trout to smallies. small shiners for the kids , keeps them busy on the traps also... will post when going with the kids, if we get ice, i remember when we were kids, my dad had a new years day cookout and derby on beaver pond in bellingham, lots of great memories, tyring to do the same with the kids...........

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

114 days until April 1st..... can't wait!

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:10 pm

God, it's like watching a clock. Tic, toc, tic, toc, tic, toc...

Posted Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links