HI Guys,
I just wanted to share that Tackle Grab extended their black Friday deal.
You can still get a TG subscription for 50%off.
I bought as a gift for Christmas.

CODE: blackfriday50

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 am

I got a yearly subscription. I can't wait for my first grab

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 am

shawneramone

My first box had some JJ's jigs in it which are NOT lead free. I posted up a message on the facebook wall of Tackle grab and he said just send them back and he will replace them. Just in case you fall into the same boat.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 am

Me too... Me too... I got my yearly subscription last night. jwall046, thanks for the 50% off code.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 am

shawneramone

50% is a great deal, so it would be about $6 a month for the year? Wish I got that. Couple AR lures in your grabs will cover your subscription in no time.

They tend to ship around the 20th, but I think they are based in Mass so you get them the next day.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 am

If this is helpful i called the owner of TG and offered a suggestion for lead free request on sign up form.
He thought it was a great idea and i think it will be implemented.
This gives the option of lead free or lead request because some people might still fish out of state and want lead.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 am

Jay, that is helpful. Thank you.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 am

jwall046

If this is helpful i called the owner of TG and offered a suggestion for lead free request on sign up form.
He thought it was a great idea and i think it will be implemented.
This gives the option of lead free or lead request because some people might still fish out of state and want lead.

Certainly hugely helpful. I wasnt even expecting anything to replace as I know these things usually work, I just didnt want the product to go to waste and Stash (the owner) offered to replace them.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 am

It can be Christmas every month!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 pm

bummer, it looks like I missed out on this one.

Just tried to use the code and it has expired.

Maybe next time.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I just ordered mine and the discount code worked for me (50% off).

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 pm

pocketfisherman

I just did mine and it worked for me (50% off).

I emailed them and they were kind enough to make it work again through tomorrow morning for me (or us Smile ) since I mentioned MAFF and Jay's post.

Gotta love this board!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

jjbagoose

pocketfisherman

I just did mine and it worked for me (50% off).

I emailed them and they were kind enough to make it work again through tomorrow morning for me (or us Smile ) since I mentioned MAFF and Jay's post.

Gotta love this board!

Then to that I say "Thank you Sir"! Timing is everything Very Happy

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 pm

I signed up today. The 50% off expires tonight at midnight (thats what they told me when I emailed them).

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to my monthly packages

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links