Was fishing Cochituat Sat. PM and saw the EP hammer a couple of car toppers. Hope it wsn't anyone from here it didn't look good.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 pm

tuna

Was fishing Cochituat Sat. PM and saw the EP hammer a couple of car toppers. Hope it wsn't anyone from here it didn't look good.

For safety or reg stuff?

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Not sure but did see the ticket handoff

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 am

Getting fined sucks but we should all have what is required to boat and fish safely.

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 am

Most likely throwing lead..... Cool

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

kmsnowman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:35 pm

jwall046

kmsnowman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got busted there when I was young and dumb for not having a license. The officer was nice enough, gave us tickets but said if we go get licenses today and mail him copies he will tear them up. Needless to say Ive had a license every day since then.

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

tuna

Hey Tuna. Glad to see your still around. Haven't seen you since we fished that mudhole and Gino dumped his box! He is out of the rehab place so give him a call when you can.

How did you do at Cochtiuate? I was there thursday, got cold and went home with the zero. EP checked me and Kenny at Wilis the other day and I don't know where the hell he came from. Isn't that place private.

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

tuna

Hey Tuna. Glad to see your still around. Haven't seen you since we fished that mudhole and Gino dumped his box! He is out of the rehab place so give him a call when you can.

How did you do at Cochtiuate? I was there thursday, got cold and went home with the zero. EP checked me and Kenny at Wilis the other day and I don't know where the hell he came from. Isn't that place private.

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

JJ, got a couple of bows. I know I haven't been around much but it's tough without a ride.

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links