Tough Tough bite , wind was howling about 25 mph at times water temp 42-45,.. 3 bass caught today, my self, shawneramone and yak bass all weighed in

Winner ....ME!!! lol 4lb 6oz

Thanks to ROb for setting this up wish you could have made it bud

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:01 pm

nice job sinista! Also giving props to everyone else who braved today's crazy conditions!

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Tough conditions today. Glad Shawn was ok after falling in the drink in such cold water.

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Double post, la de da de da!

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Congrats...tough day with the cold water and wind. Any patterns? How deep and what on grass / wood?

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:07 pm

dhutch

Congrats...tough day with the cold water and wind. Any patterns? How deep and what on grass / wood?

No real pattern got her just off an outside weedline in about 6 ft of water on the jig

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 pm

0.1 Ounce heavier than the only fish I caught today. Cool

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

willy68

0.1 Ounce heavier than the only fish I caught today. Cool

That was my only fish today as well

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

nice job as always and props to those that braved the elements.

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

crazy basstards ha ha shawn now you know how cold it was when i went swimming last year all i can say aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh glad your ok bro not a good thing.neilcongrtats on a nice one tough out there good job too all!!!

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:52 pm

hahahaha you know smoke. Fra-EEEEEzing. I caught mine on a joint Rapala in about 4 ft of water where the waves were crashing and frothing up the shoreline.

Posted Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Can't wait for spring.lol

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 am

I know it has been said before here but I will say it again. Good group of guys here. Kenny gets me back my trolling motor pin, a bunch if guys help a fellow tournament goer when his truck wont restart to launch is boat. So off the trailer goes the truck is pushed and someone else hooks up the boat and trailer and helps him launch.

I then read hear that some one went in the chilly water that is scary stuff. Glad he got out and so proud to hear of his towing in by fellow anglers and if I am not wrong the tower was they crew with the truck difficulties in the AM.

No fish 1 bite for me but a lot of feel good stuff for this Thanksgiving weekend.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am

Congrats Neil.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 am

Yakbass (Juggernoob) caught our single fish on a white suspending jerk bait in about 8-10 feet of water. On our way back to weigh-in the fishfinder marked a ton of fish stacked up on the lee side of the pond at 20 feet -- but we were already late for weigh-in. Too bad we hadn't found them earlier.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links