Went to bass pro today and stocked up on jigs.
I got 3 flippin, 3 grass and 3 finesse. And a couple of havoc trailers.
I'm ready to kick done bass
Just got to get me a bait cast setup rigged with 40 lbs braid

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 pm

bassturds

www.boaghogbaits.com anything bass pro has we have not to mention they are all lead free and meet the requirements of the massachusetts lead free laws, If you dont see a color you want ask Im sure we can get it made up for you, message me if you need anything bud

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm

sinista

bassturds

www.boaghogbaits.com anything bass pro has we have not to mention they are all lead free and meet the requirements of the massachusetts lead free laws, If you dont see a color you want ask Im sure we can get it made up for you, message me if you need anything bud

Agreed, I have Jay making up some custom colors right now

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks Guys.
I don't know all the colors and styles but if you want it i'll do my best to make it Cool

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Cool thank guys.im going to become a serious jig fishermen.

How's a med, hvy bait cast setup 1/4-1 oz.
To light? Not enough power?

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 am

I made sure they said lead free on the jig box

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 am

u want a long heavy rod.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am

fishermanmike

u want a long heavy rod.

That's what she said Wink

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 am

I use a 7 ft medium heavy rod with a BPS pro qualifier 7:0:1 reel lined with 15 pound fluro. I throw that into everything like downed trees, rocks, and docks and that type of cover. For pads I'm using an 8ft heavy flipping stick with 50# braid

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 am

shawneramone

I use a 7 ft medium heavy rod with a BPS pro qualifier 7:0:1 reel lined with 15 pound fluro. I throw that into everything like downed trees, rocks, and docks and that type of cover. For pads I'm using an 8ft heavy flipping stick with 50# braid

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 am

i agree with shawn and jwall

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am

shawneramone

Cool I got a med hvy setup a dicks in Hanover. It's the only lefty reel that's under $100.

Should I use Floro or braid?

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 pm

If your fishing weeds pads and muck heavy braid (although I'd rather a heavy rod for that). If not then brush, docks deep water structure then 12-14 fluoro works for me

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:36 pm

cool thanks looks like im buying 2 new rods.
i fish alot of weeds and pads
i also fish alot of trees and brush.
i dont want to spend a ton of money on these rods

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 am

bassturds

shawneramone

Cool I got a med hvy setup a dicks in Hanover. It's the only lefty reel that's under $100.

Should I use Floro or braid?

It's really a matter of preference and water clarity. I love the fluro. I didn't break off once this year. I know some guys like braid for everything but the clearest water. I only have braid on my flipping stick and swimbait rod

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links