hey guys
puttin this out to tell people about my sponsors products. draginbaits make some great soft plastics and would love if some of you would try them. also i would like to add if anybody is looking for new rods that airrus and powell rods are great and can get them discounted for anybody. elite series jigs, elite tungsten are also great products

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Kamil - at least you are being forthright in disclosing that these are your sponsors, so kudos to you for doing it right. A lot of guys would just say how great these products were without disclosing their financial interest.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Fished Dragin Baits Bruiser Frog most of the season loved it caught some big 5+ on it! Also used the critter craw as a trailer for my jigs great product.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 pm

berkleegrad

Kamil - at least you are being forthright in disclosing that these are your sponsors, so kudos to you for doing it right. A lot of guys would just say how great these products were without disclosing their financial interest.

thanks alot yeah ive never seen to many people actually tryin to promote their sponsors

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Congrats on your sponsors and good luck!
It's awesome to see kids getting involved.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

i don't know kamil personally but would absolutely vouch for Powell rods (Max and Endurance series). light, powerful, sensitive, and a great warranty. i have / had a bunch.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links