Not a fun day on the water.You were lucky to get a bite.

1st.Gift Horse 5 fish 10.09 lbs. big fish 2.62
2nd.Big mouth
bassasins 4 fish 5.79 lbs.
3rd.Sinista 2 fish 5.24 lbs. big fish 2.55
4th.Halo 2 fish 4.76 lbs.
5th.Young gun/
Dirty water 2 fish 4.23 lbs
6th Hodah 1 fish 4.01 lbs Lunker 3.02

no weight

Stratos
Jcotier
Morefish
Northshore
Shaw
Coastguard
m&m
Dusty ranger
Basstards

Pretty bad day on a bad body of water to have 9 boats with a goose egg.I know it can be good at times but not today.OMG

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Holy cow! There are some mighty good fisherman in that "no weight" list. Looks like one of our kayak tourneys

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:52 pm

congrats guys...i guess? but seriously, great job to those who placed. this place has some great bass. it was just a really terrible day i guess. the cold rain and dying vegetation sucked. apparently the rocks weren't working out for people either. oh well, it happens. check out last year's results and bags to see what this place can produce.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Brutal! Nice job by the guy's that found them.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm

I'd honestly like to know what worked for you guys today who did catch fish, I was fishing somewhere else today with very similar results.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Congrats to those who placed. Lake gave me this years worse ass whooping. Too bad its the last T too.

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 pm

That was a grind. I got 3 on the jig and one on the crank bait. The 3 jig fish came in about a 20 minute span. Good job to Gift Horse. Way to find em

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm

We threw absolutely everything at them today and came up with nothing but a big "Goose Egg"! Serious props to those with fish today and even more to our fellow cartoppers "Gift Horse"! Way to represent boys!

Posted Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Congrats to Gifthorse, Kevin and Shawn and Sinista for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Congrats to all those who caught fish on a miserable day. We did have one but dumped it once we heard others had more then 1.

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 am

thanx,guys we hit a couple early crankin, and a couple late on the bottom under some trees. we casted our asses off and tried to stay positive till the end, this time it paid off. thanx again

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 pm

got my first on the frog 5 mins in, then got my second at like 11 flippin in the pads, in the south west corner I got HAMMERED on a tube, set the hook, fish pulled drag hard then bound up in either rocks or something on the bottom, trolled over right on top of it keeping tension after about a minute of trying to get it loose she popped off, not sure what it was because the water WAS SO DAM GREEN!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 pm

stratos1966

Congrats to Gifthorse, Kevin and Shawn and Sinista for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Congrats to all those who caught fish on a miserable day. We did have one but dumped it once we heard others had more then 1.

IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF STRATOS...

PAVE IT!!

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

sinista

stratos1966

IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF STRATOS...

PAVE IT!!

Neal, I went back there yesterday and took care of the problem. Notice whats left of the pea green water?

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 am

Shawn placed again?
This team seems to be doing great!
I haven't looked at standings or wins but they seem to be doing alright

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

jwall046

Shawn placed again?
This team seems to be doing great!
I haven't looked at standings or wins but they seem to be doing alright

shhhhhhhhhhh

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 am

MA Fish Finder