Is this an outragous combo?
I'd fish it!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Pretty but wouldn't fish it.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

My wife was playing. So i thought I'd ask the pros.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 pm

I specifically said pink, WHITE AND GREEN

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:57 pm

who knows if a bass sees pink the way we do. Those pink bubble gum trick worms are claimed to work. Maybe a deadly combo.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

stratos1966

I specifically said pink, WHITE AND GREEN

I don't have alot colors but i do have those Very Happy .
Back to the drawing board Cool

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Working in Science I know the color spectrum in nano meter for the visual colors we can see due to our physiology of the retnia cells in our eyes...I have never given much thought to the cells in the eye of a Bass or any freshwater fish so I looked it up. I was surprised to learn what I did and thus I think you will be too.

An interesting article on the vision of frehswater fish.

Enjoy!!

http://www.midwestoutdoors.com/magazine/article.cfm/44/Does-Color-Make-A-Difference-To-Fish/

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Turn that pink into a blood red and it will be deadly.The add some red strands in the skirt.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 pm

[quote="khaskins"]Turn that pink into a blood red and it will be deadly.The add some red strands in the skirt.[/quot
I wonder if my firecracker jig except with a red head would be the ticket?

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

pirougejoe

Working in Science I know the color spectrum in nano meter for the visual colors we can see due to our physiology of the retnia cells in our eyes...I have never given much thought to the cells in the eye of a Bass or any freshwater fish so I looked it up. I was surprised to learn what I did and thus I think you will be too.

An interesting article on the vision of frehswater fish.

Enjoy!!

http://www.midwestoutdoors.com/magazine/article.cfm/44/Does-Color-Make-A-Difference-To-Fish/

great article!!! I remember reading abot this information YEARS ago and re reading it now just gave me a refresher course.

Thanks

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 pm

jwall046

My wife was playing. So i thought I'd ask the pros.

Funny Jay I just came up from my shop and I have the same color on my rack ..... It's been there since last winter! Sorry Jay , but I didn't like mine either.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 pm

lol, Wife thought it was pretty Cool .
She made my black cherry that works like a charm. So i cant be mad. 1 out of 2 so far. hahah.
She dresses all my jigs,Guess that works too Very Happy
Thanks guys

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Black a yellow, old school color that no one seems to produce anymore that is a sworn by combo.

Posted Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:03 pm

I would not use that color for LMB or SMB but that color is killer for seatrout, steelhead and salmon.

Posted Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks for the opinions guys.
I had it sitting on my desk for months and just thought i ask.
You never know.
Thanks

Posted Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links