I'm ordering a swim-bait rod-n- reel.

I ordered the swimbait rod earlier this season but a bright green flipping stick ended up arriving. I needed the matching reel!
it resides in my boat so far. I said to my buddy i'm going to hope it blends in and my wife won't notice!
He doesn't think she is that blind!!!!!

I'm thinking about how many rods i have now and the total amount if i wanted to replace it all . I want more too Shocked
I think just my rods and reels equal more than what i bought my boat for
How many people can understand this? Cool
Don't tell our wives.lol

I don't even want to look into the tackle Cool

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 pm

You've seen my boat. My gear definitely cost more. Better yet, my wife is ok with it

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:29 pm

and shawn, you've seen my boat. i got used off of craigslist. i have a rod that costs as much as that boat.............

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 pm

samf

and shawn, you've seen my boat. i got used off of craigslist. i have a rod that costs as much as that boat.............

LOL I bought mine new. Original owner baby

Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Sam did it come with the duct tape? Does it take on water? I'm always extra careful about dragging mine

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 am

hahaha no but it did come with a crack on the top from a battery being dropped. i don't know how that hole happened but it was really bad. i got in one day and couldn't pull the boat out...it was full of water. it doesn't take on water anymore though. i sealed it with marine grade epoxy and then silicone rubber. the tape is for the abrasion when dragging it. so far so good and i'll probably give it another coating of silicone rubber at the end of the year.

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

Good idea. I'm gonna put something on there for protection

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 am

that's what she said?

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am

classic

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:46 am

Yes

Posted Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links