HI Guys,
www.boaghogbaits.com is now a reaction strike dealer. We will be adding more soon as we progress.
These are limited supply and i can't get more of this version.
Sold in 4 packs

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 am

These float? Or do you use it like a swim bait?

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

This is my info. I use them almost like a buzz-bait except across thicker cover and in open water. They usually sell for $7.00 but they discontinued for the remainder of the year and are discounted so i passed the savings along Very Happy

Designed by Elite Bass Pro, Mark Burgess, the Naked Toad is absolutely the baddest Toad available today. It creates more noise (as measured in decibels) than any other toad or frog on the market today. And that means more surface explosions and more monster bass in your livewell. This bait has taken years to perfect, and the magic of the Naked Toads is due to our proprietary Plastic Formulation that we call Formula F - yes, the F stands for FISH!

The Naked Toad is very versatile and can be rigged any way you would traditionally rig a Toad or Frog. The Naked Toad is 4” from nose to tail.

Mark Burgess

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 pm

I'm going to order some because I'm a toad junkie, but they look exactly like the bps humpin toads for 3.99.

but I love ya and ima orderin!

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks Bud, I'm not price gouging. I promise Very Happy

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links