Just wanted to take a second to recognize Jay Wallace and Boag Hog Baits for believing in me and backing me in my journey... I know this may sound corny to you guys, like oh he gets a jersey, some jigs, wins a tourney now he's a big deal.. Not my point at all. Theres a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on, hours of conversations, thousands of texts, bouncing ideas off each other, plans for the furture, etc.
I'm still taken by surprize at the amount of praise and confidence that Jay has in me, lets face it this guy is trying to build a business here, one would think he would be focused souly on trying to sell his product, but I can tell you from first hand experience he has invested as much if not more time into convincing me I can work my way up through the ranks over the years to get to where I want to be.
Im sure some would say "Neil your a walking Billboard he is having you sell the name everytime you show up to fish" I assure you its much more than that, theres a friendship that has grown in a short amount of time that warms my heart...
Now dont get it twisted just cause I said it warms my heart doesnt mean I wont kick you F#*&ing A$$ if you goof on me, that part still hasnt changed
I came from a place where not a single person believed I'd do anything but a life sentence or end up dead. Jay has shown me I am worth the effort, and that I can be believed in.
So a special thanks goes out to you Jay and all of Boag Hog Baits Staff, much appreciated!

LONG LIVE BOAG HOG!!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 am

Good stuff! Well said! Very Happy

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 am

Dont listen to what people say about you supporting a company that has done so much for you. If people call you a walking billboard who cares? You support a company, A brand, and a friend who also supports you! I think that relationships like that are the strongest and i wish you the best on everything you wish to do with fishing! Tight lines!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 am

Well said is right, i'm right behind you too neil. hearing your story and the odds you have faced and came through on top is very inspiring to me. and I also agree jay is a hell of a guy and a good friend.
hats' off to you to bud!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:41 am

Well said Neil, your family of anglers here have your back! Also Jay is definitely a stand-up guy. Go Boag Hog!

ps Hey Neil, I need a good lesson in flippin, think you can pencil me in?

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am

meat7gtk

Well said Neil, your family of anglers here have your back! Also Jay is definitely a stand-up guy. Go Boag Hog!

ps Hey Neil, I need a good lesson in flippin, think you can pencil me in?

for a fellow Boag Hogger Im sure we can work it out

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 am

I'm down with this. Fishing can bring together people from all walks of life and to see you two guys benefitting from each other is awesome. That's a team. I don't really pay attention to Bassmaster. I know KVD, Ike, Rick Klunn and a few other names but I don't really bother with them.. Don't get me wrong, I saw KVD at the airport a few years ago and was awestruck. He's the man but I have no idea what the standing s are or where they're fishing or whatever. But when Sinista is in the game you can bet on it that I'll be following that guy. The guy I fished against. That part is cool. I guess that's how Jay feels about Randy Phillips. I see a different perspective on that whole situation. I can guarantee that you already have a fan base here. From the minute you started fishing with us you were a feared competitor. Good Luck man.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am

Does he have a website?

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 am

just bought my first batch of bog hoag jigs! lots of practice to come

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 am

boaghogbaits.com

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 am

good stuff. congrats neil. you deserve it. glad you overcame some tough obstacles throughout life and used fishing to get back on top.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 am

Hi everyone,
First i wanna say thanks to Neil for the kind words! That was an incredible complement that i appreciate immensely. A bad-ass dude saying nice things . He is an awesome compliment to BHB and has become a great friend in a short time. Someone is looking out for both of us because somehow I had a dream and so does he and we joined forces and are trying to make it happen.
As far as everyone else thank you for the support and kind words as well. I really like maff dudes. Everybody really steps it up when needed and we have fun doing it. It doesn't get better than that!

Maybe someday we'll see B.A.S.S Pro Neil Dootson driving a wrapped Boag Hog Baits boat!
How awesome would that be!
Thanks Neil, Your a great guy Bud.

If anybody wants to goof on me i'll send SINISTA your way
LMAO guys goto have fun always

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 pm

WOW I never heard of a Bait co. with a Bouncer LMAO

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:08 pm

You come across as sincere, not corny. During a time which I feel the American Spirit is under attack, you guys are examples of it being alive and well. Now that may sound corny, but I also mean it sincerely. I wish you both the best of luck!!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

“Now dont get it twisted just cause I said it warms my heart doesnt mean I wont kick you F#*&ing A$$ if you goof on me, that part still hasnt changed ”

Dude,if I didn't come to USA, I would be in jail or dead just like you said. It taught me a life time lesson here in USA. One day, I had a conflict in high school. It almost went into a group fight. Later, I saw the bro with a gun in the restroom, all of sudden, I understood, my life did not deserve end up like that. Your dream is well respected because you are doing something most of us are not able to do for the time being. However, just my advise, comment like this should be avoided. Want be a pro, act like pro, act like an actor. You need keep these words to yourself and keep a smiling all the time. It is all about the attitude.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links