The dam dog woke me up earlier than normal today, The sun was up and the Sud is only 5 minutes from work. Glad she woke me up
I found some Imitation Senko's for $4.00 a bag a man they work. Using dark Blue with purpleish flakes, 2nd cast i lost what I figured to be my PB. it was either a 8 lb Larry or a 6 lb Smallie. It jumped into the sun 2 times and could tell the difference. Doubled over my Black Beauty and zipped my drag while pulling me down the hill at the causeway. What a Fish that was, pulled like a Big Carp, which the Sud doesn't have. Not even close to being mad or upset. I have a Big ass smile on my face at work, can't wait to go back for LUNCH. Hopefully I can catch and take a PIC of that PIG and let her go again without my Senko hahahahahaha

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 am

Check out Jim Barrys on the side of usa marine.
He sell tons of worms that are equivalent to senkos for $4.00 a bag.
I think they might come in a 10-12 count too.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 am

10 pack That's where i got them I live up the street from him He has got some interesting stuff with good prices Pauly worms they are called 4 bucks is half price and they work!!!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am

Yep, You got em. Paul is a good guy (Paul-e- worms) they are celebrating 10yrs in business now.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 am

10 years wow they will get my business from now on Sorry Gary hahahahahaha

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 am

I just paid a little under $5 a bag for Senkos.

Got them online when Dick's was having a good deal on baits. That plus free shipping and $20 off 100 (was buying other stuff too) made it a sweet deal.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 am

Dont get me wrong about Senko's they are deadly and very very pricie When you can get them at that price , buy them all up. But at 8 a pack thats alittle tuffer to swallow unless your a fish hahahaha

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am

muskiebigfish

Dont get me wrong about Senko's they are deadly and very very pricie When you can get them at that price , buy them all up. But at 8 a pack thats alittle tuffer to swallow unless your a fish hahahaha

I hear ya!

I just wish I could make use of all these bit up Senko pieces that I have.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 am

Someone on this awesome site we belong to talks about melting them down and remolding them and Badlarry has taught me and my brother the trick about hooking them backwards after the tops are done. You can get 3 different rigs The regular top way, Wacky or the Mad Man as I call it and then Hook the bottom. No kidding it realy works Thanks Badlarry

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:19 am

Ha ha I can't take all the credit I was just passing on info I got off someone on this site!I was surprised they have just about same movement and work just as well,get a few extra fish off em anyway.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 am

Ps Muskie stop talking about my beloved Sud used to be best kept secret now everyone is going to want to fish there!Ha ha!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 am

Sorry Badlarry.....You can lead a fish to the Senko but not everyone can make them bite hahahahahaha

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 am

If a fool like me can get em to hit a Senko anyone can ha ha!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 am

well I went back for lunch 5 cast 2 fish both Smallies and not to big hahahahahaa couple of UN pounders

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Good to see the Sud is still producing. Haven't fished it in the past few weeks, but with hearing this I am itching to go back. Be there now if it weren't for this whole work thing! But then again, I guess that's what need to be done to support my $8 senko addiction!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links