Has anyone tried to Float Crawfish on the top of the water and use them that way? Not with a bobber either.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I don't believe that it would be possible Exclamation Laughing They are bottom dwellers Exclamation

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:33 pm

This seemed to work well. 15 seconds and the bobber went down and we caught fish. Trying couple different ways to keep them on top, they look like big bugs trying to run across the water. Gulp and Splash then Fish on!!!!

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

That must have been awesome. I wonder if that's what a buzz bait looks like.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59 am

Never realy used buzzbaits. We use alot of Senko's and plastic but mostly we catch our own bait. I found some Worms that are the same as Senko's but with the hook indent on the side. They seem to work well and they were only $4.00 a pack as apposed to $8.00

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

I use buzzbaits a lot. I always wonder exactly what they're imitating. Topwater crawfish lol. That's pretty cool

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hook a real frog and he'll cover some water for ya
i have a friend who claims to use real Mice!
I'm not much for live bait myself except fot the occasional shiner with kids.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:07 pm

I have also used mice those little bugga's bite hahahahahaha
and if you squeeze them to hard the die.. after they bite ya and they are about 3 bucks a pcs. Its amazing what they will realy hit when they are hungry I will figure out the Floating Crawfish method and let you all know how it goes. Splash i hope..

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links