07/08/12 Horn Pond Car Topper Results

Tough day out there. Hot and a bit windy. Congratulations to Evan and Alex of Team Bass tub. They took the victory on their home lake. Good job guys.

Team Fishforbass takes second place followed by Team Sinista for 3rd. Well done guys. Lunker went to team gifthorse 4.91 beauty

also a big thanks to Evan for having Pizza sent to the weigh in.

1) Basstubs (5) 11.52 3.17
2) Fishforbass (5) 11.27 4.23
3) Sinista (5) 10.41

4) Smokecity (5) 9.97
5) Bigmouths (5) 9.95 2.62
6) Coastgaurd (5) 8.98
7) Gifthorse (3) 8.34 4.91 LUNKER
8 )Halo (5) 7.68 1.87
9) Rustyhookers (2) 7.04 4.76
10)Bassninjas (2) 4.88
11)Bassasins (1) 4.07
12)Northshore (1) 3.32
13)Boom (1) 2.74
14)Hodah (2) 2.37
15)Poundtown (1) 1.95

Last edited by kman on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Congrats team Basstubs on the victory.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm

great job and congrats to bass tub. you guys deserve it. good to see some nice fish pulled out of there by everyone.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 pm

I think it's so awesome that father/son teams took all 3 places.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Evan with the long overdue win! WTG Bass Tubs! Fishforbass taking second, awesome job boys!

Is Neil "Sinista" the father or the son of that team? Only first and second places were father/son teams. It's ok Shawn, the sun was pretty hot today Shocked

And a BIG thanks to Evan for supplying some tasty pizza pies for the guys! Very generous gesture!!

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 pm

damn hes older than i thought i didnt know that was neils son lol.

good job boys if that 2lber didnt jump out we were in ha ha better than losing a 4lber at the boat tho right neil ha ha wtf if there wasnt bad luck id have no luck ha ha

THE PIZZA WAS GOOD THANKS AGAIN EVAN!!!!
CONGRATS ON YOUR 1ST MAFF TITLE

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

shawneramone

HAHAHA, Jeff is NOT MY SON! that would be a little difficult considering Im only about 6 yrs older than him!

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 pm

This is Halarious!!!! I take no credit for today I didnt land a single fish, just played Net b**** all day!!

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:27 pm

shawn thats hilarious!! congrats to all that placed,and a special shout out to the young guns.both u guys did a great job.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Awesome awesome day, congrats to all.
Love the father son teams kicking ass.

Neil look at it this way less fish for you to kill, hahaha kidding bro.

And the pizzas seemed like a hit evan, thank you very much!

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm

No Sweat on the Pizzas!!
Such a great group of guys & anglers, it was my pleasure! Laughing

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

congrats to all , one tuff tourney, congrats to alex and evan! the smile on alex's face tells it all!, my son shawn was so excited to win 2nd that he is sleeping now with his winnings tucked in his hand, he even tacked up the 2nd place envelope on his bedroom wall, he also said on the way home that you are all a great bunch of guys to shake his hand after the tournament, i'm just happy to be alive after watching that 4 pounder jump several times before it hit the net!!! thanks everyone for a great time. scott.

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 pm

sinista

shawneramone

HAHAHA, Jeff is NOT MY SON! that would be a little difficult considering Im only about 6 yrs older than him!

LMAO!!!

Posted Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:44 pm

fishforbass

congrats to all , one tuff tourney, congrats to alex and evan! the smile on alex's face tells it all!, my son shawn was so excited to win 2nd that he is sleeping now with his winnings tucked in his hand, he even tacked up the 2nd place envelope on his bedroom wall, he also said on the way home that you are all a great bunch of guys to shake his hand after the tournament, i'm just happy to be alive after watching that 4 pounder jump several times before it hit the net!!! thanks everyone for a great time. scott.

That's what it's all about Scott! Your Shawn is one heck of a little fisherman without a doubt! From one dad to another, great job being a dad and teaching him well!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Shown up by the junior bass master again.I hope you kick k.v.d.s butt some day.l.o.l.Great job to all and thanks for a great day.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links