Im looking for some good bass ponds in the Spencer area. My dad and I do alot of fishing around there. We've been to most of the spots, but we are trying to find some new one. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Ive heard Stiles is great though ive fished it many times and never caught anything to brag about. Lots of perch.

Its a man made pond with tons of logs on the bottom that haveclaimed many anchors so be carefull. The water is extremely low right now to the point that most residents cant even launch boats.

It is a private pond with no public ramps and the residents are very aware of this (i know many residents there) and they dont like people trying to drop in.

Id try Sargents behind the Castle restraunt off rt 9 in Leicester across from Subway. Again, private pond but u can shore fish or car topper behind the restraunt.

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

salem

Ive heard Stiles is great though ive fished it many times and never caught anything to brag about. Lots of perch.

Its a man made pond with tons of logs on the bottom that haveclaimed many anchors so be carefull. The water is extremely low right now to the point that most residents cant even launch boats.

It is a private pond with no public ramps and the residents are very aware of this (i know many residents there) and they dont like people trying to drop in.

Id try Sargents behind the Castle restraunt off rt 9 in Leicester across from Subway. Again, private pond but u can shore fish or car topper behind the restraunt.

That's were we've been hitting been doin alright actually a couple bass on the ice in my photos are from in there

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

pikedaddy

salem

That's were we've been hitting been doin alright actually a couple bass on the ice in my photos are from in there

lol oh yea that's my son brush hog

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Some places you could try are Lake whittemore,Sargents pond,Sugden reservoir,Whitehall pond,Brooks pond & Rice reservoir.
I'm not sure if your in canoe,boat or foot?
There is a ton a good places. Google Map Spencer and you will find a ton.
Good luck
Have fun

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links