Never fished this body of water.Fishing in the tourney sunday.Anybody willing to give up some tips Very Happy .What is the best directions to the lake.Travelling from Gardner,Ma down route 2 east.

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 8:59 am

bassstinger

Never fished this body of water.Fishing in the tourney sunday.Anybody willing to give up some tips Very Happy .What is the best directions to the lake.Travelling from Gardner,Ma down route 2 east.

I fished it last year. There's a lot of grass and humps so you don't have to beat the shoreline. Our biggest fish came along a grass edge about 50 yards from shore. Not sure about directions sorry

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

bassstinger

I never been there myself. But i'm gathering head down rt2?
I'm going thru Holden myself and then listening to gps. Sinista posted the address.
See ya there

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 am

When in doubt...just keep casting
Use a # between 2-98 Bisson in Merrimac for Gps

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm

The ramp is off attitash ave.off rt 110 amesbury,bisson lane connects to attitash lane.Google search lake attitash,click on the map then find intersecting roads you are familiar with.What ever your direct route to the northeastern part of the state will be best.I will research and get back to you.

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm

FRom the map it looks like rt 2 to 495 north to 110 west to attitash ave to bisson lane.Thats all highway if you have gps go with it,it may cut your distance and time.Other option s are cutting into n.h.

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm

I think you want amesbury for the town

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm

khaskins

I think you want amesbury for the town

Goolge Maps definitely lists the Bisson Lane address as Merrimac Ma

Posted Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links