I was doing a bit of research on Whitehall res and read that there is a 12 MPH no wake law. is this the case? If so I might have to kick one of my drunk hamsters out of my motor. Also does anyone know when the sign up date. I really cant wait to stress and stare at my computer for a few hours !

happy fishing!

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

ALL mass BOW have a 45 mph or less speed limit. Just saying

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 8:33 pm

I was on quinsig last year doing a hundred. It's amazing how it feels so much faster then on land.

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 am

I grew up on Whitehall and there is a 12 mph speed limit on Whitehall. I have never seen it enforced but have heard second hand reports of both Hopkinton police and EPO's handing out tickets to those who break the speed limit.

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 am

basshole1

I was doing a bit of research on Whitehall res and read that there is a 12 MPH no wake law. is this the case? If so I might have to kick one of my drunk hamsters out of my motor. Also does anyone know when the sign up date. I really cant wait to stress and stare at my computer for a few hours !

happy fishing!

Whitehall sign up will post this Sunday at 8pm (that is of course who ever running it sticks to the format)

12mph max means a guy like me doesnt have to race people from spot to spot

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 10:26 am

Whitehall will be posted this sunday at 8:00 p.m by yours truly.

Ed will be fishing with another partner for this tourney.

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 am

There is a 12 mph speed limit posted there.Wojo has fished tournaments there I'll check with him.

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I was there last weekend and there is a 12 MPH speed limit.

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

add another rule (no speeding)

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links