Went to Forge Pond in westford caught 4-5 small bass about 1 1/2 and 1 3 1/2 pounder. Caught some nice bluegills a lil bigger than my hand. But No crappies. Went to Georgetown to Rock pond and pendtucket pond and only caught 1 bluegill no size. Went to Reading to a pond off of 28 and caught a few bass and bluegills one of the bass was about 3 pounds. Went to Harold state park caught one bass that was small, but missed a few lots of snags though there and mosquitoes. Looking for crappies in the northshore. I mean even southern new hampshire. Anyone have any places for crappies let me know.

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Maybe nuttings lake in billerica? My uncle caught a massive one out of there.

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 pm

let cut the crab boy-- u make us all look bad!
u telling us that u wasted more than 8+hrs of fishing all around
n can't get any crabie-- r u f@#$% with us?
sound like u r from Lowell--
maybe u should go fishing for Striper @ Merrimac river than( ok @ ex 53 off 495).
NO CRABIE AROUND LOWELL. Twisted Evil

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

I gave you all the coordinates I could...I AM SLAB-O-TRON!

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 am

@brucecrab

Cut crappiehunter some slack will ya...he just moved here from the midwest he's just trying to find his target fish.

@Crappiehunter

The weather has not been too kind for fishing lately. That warm spell turned the fish on but the cold dry weather with high winds has made the fish scatter for cover. Once the weather warms up things should start to happen for you.

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Crying or Very sad I'm soory above what i saide last nite bc i was drunk__
am drunk now--what i know what u mean--u has a bad day- spent alot of houres fiahing all around tonw n has no luck=
Dann i'm sorry to day this bad thiong to our fisher man= i'm must b 2 drunk-----well anyway us v all know i'm has liltle too much to drink...
Here is my drunk report for today @ my back yard fishibg @ merrimack river = i did catched 31": striper( wth i'm going 4 bmb)
I'll show everyone picture asap 1 of my buddy show me how(
i'm sorry i can't effort the bill 4 hignt tech cell phone).

thank you
Bruce from 1 fishing buddy 2 other fishing buddy Wink

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

^ dafaq did I just read?

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am

I've seen some nice Crappie come out of Lower Mystic Lake in Arlington where it starts to drain into the Mystic.

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 am

Appreciate some of the reviews I got. I've fished back waters of Mississippi my whole life among lakes ponds. Crappies whether you fish for them or not are the hardest fish to find. When you do find them you can catch alot and they are a good fighting fish. Let alone they are really good to eat. I moved to dracut. Anyone can catch bass and I notice that seems to be what people fish for out here. Now if im not fishing for Crappie or Bluegills, I fish for channel catfish or Flathead catfish. But I am a Crappie fisherman im only 25 years old so, I don't want to drive south of boston to catch crappies. Maybe west/east and north and a little south. Also I don
't have a Boat. Midwest we have crappie minnows out here you have shiners and all i frickin catch or bass or stupid perch.

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey man, check the late night slabs I posted that my friend caught!

These were 14" !!!!!!

YEAH BUDDY!

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 12:14 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links