Besides the obvious stuff like rods, reel, and lures what is that one thing that you can't fish without. What extra equipment do you take with you to give you that edge? Last year I got neoprene gloves. I can fold them back to expose my thumbs and first two fingers. As a person that hates being cold these are priceless this time of year.

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

I need like a thumb thick tightly rolled joint to get my head in the game at launch
kidding....... kind of

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I need like a thumb thick tightly rolled joint to get my head in the game at launch
kidding....... kind of

This cracked me up

I really thought you were gonna mention some thumb related trick for baitcasters or something. That made it even funnier

Last edited by shawneramone on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

needed to edit

Last edited by tate on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 am

johnnybag-a-bass

kidding....... kind of

Smoke two of them and get really disoriented for me so I can swoop in and flip all your fish in my boat!! LMAOx 100000

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 pm

hahaha Neil, you'd do that anyway Cool

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 pm

you dont roll it, you use a bud as a trailer bait on a jig.

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 pm

i bring a partner that can catch fish when i'm not and visa versa.if we both don't catch fish we're screwed.right neil

Posted Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I bring Kman, because he has a boat with a motor and I don't have to paddle all the way back at the end of the day!

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm

I bring my wallet so i can put in the dollar i get for the biggest fish of the day when i fish with someone in my boat.

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

kidding....... kind of

x3 and not kidding, I'm a run and gun kind of fisherman its what slows my mind down and believe it or not I focus better haha

Besides the life enhancements, strike king coffee spray never leave without it, could be a psychological thing but Im off my game without it.

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm

According with the "The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy"...a TOWEL is a must...ask "Towlie"...he'll tell ya..."Don't forgetchyer TOWEL"...and of course...Johnny'sThumbâ„¢...hey 'Tate'...The advice I gave ya yesterday on 'opening day at Wallum' had some inference in the post..."I wait until April 20th"....'LOVE IT ! hahahah...

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:09 am

johnnybag-a-bass

kidding....... kind of

we need to go fishing bro

depending on where i go -
boat: watertight pouch for phone, cam , those herbal cigs, keys
so i never panic loosing my s*** in 10 ft murky water

also a pack of heater pads that start on contact with air and little light sticks in case its gonna be an all nighter so to see the rod tip move

shore:
a nice lil fold up seat that fits in the backpack to have a seat while watching the paint dry

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 am

ever go fishin before?

ON WEED

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links