Here they are the NEW HARDBODY FROGS I was talking about, go to Facebook and **Like** Evolvebaits, then use my product code on the Front Of My Lake Staff Card (evo 456) for 10% off your next purchase at Evolvebaits.com
Besides some NASTY NEW HARDBODY FROGS, they have a very nice line of HOLLOW BODY FROGS as well as SOFT PLASTICS!

Your help would be greatly appreciated, I got the samples the company sent me today, these frogs are the real deal, most life like frog Ive seen on the market to date and Im not just saying that CHECK THEM OUT YOURSELF!! and dont forget to use the code (evo 456) {with no parenthesis of cousre} at checkout for the discount!!

Posted Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Congrats on the Sponsorship deal Neil. I'm sure u will represent well!
The frogs look awesome in the pic. I'll have to check one out.

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:33 am

yeah nice work man, i'll be grabbing a couple.

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 am

Haven't really gotten into frog fishing, but those things look mean!! I might have to pick a few up, thanks for passing along the discount, Neil!

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

sinista

Here they are the NEW HARDBODY FROGS I was talking about, go to Facebook and **Like** Evolvebaits, then use my product code on the Front Of My Lake Staff Card (evo 456) for 10% off your next purchase at Evolvebaits.com
Besides some NASTY NEW HARDBODY FROGS, they have a very nice line of HOLLOW BODY FROGS as well as SOFT PLASTICS!

Your help would be greatly appreciated, I got the samples the company sent me today, these frogs are the real deal, most life like frog Ive seen on the market to date and Im not just saying that CHECK THEM OUT YOURSELF!! and dont forget to use the code (evo 456) {with no parenthesis of cousre} at checkout for the discount!!

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

When I search Evolvebaits on Facebook nothing pops up.

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 am

On FB its Evolve Fishing

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 am

sinista

On FB its Evolve Fishing

Got it. Thanks. That thing looks nasty.

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:59 am

Do you get anything if we buy through the evolvebaits website? I was buying some stuff at tackle warehouse and put the pulse frog in my cart and then removed it thinking if i were gonna buy one and you got something out of it then I'd buy it direct. Otherwise I'm going to get one somewhere I can get free shipping.

Posted Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 pm

sinista

sinista

Posted Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm

shawneramone

Do you get anything if we buy through the evolvebaits website? I was buying some stuff at tackle warehouse and put the pulse frog in my cart and then removed it thinking if i were gonna buy one and you got something out of it then I'd buy it direct. Otherwise I'm going to get one somewhere I can get free shipping.

I ordered a frog and some jig trailers through the website last night. The frogs looked too good to pass up, and the jig trailers looked good too. They have flat rate shipping of 5 bucks on the site, so its not that bad, but more worth it to buy a bunch of stuff. If you use Neil's code, just remember the space in the middle, evo 456. I had it all as one, and it wasn't applying it, until I tried it with the space in between.

Thanks for bringing this company to my attention, Neil. The baits look sweet! There was actually a small blurb on them in Field and Stream an issue or two back, about realistic baits.

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am

good work neil congrats looking forward to doing some fishing with you and everyone else this season

Posted Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Congrats! What is the weight of the frog and what's it made of?

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

kmsnowman

Congrats! What is the weight of the frog and what's it made of?

The two newer frogs are Hard Bodies..

The Pulse Frog 2.5 inch 4 inches overall (includes skirt with double hooks) overall weight 0.60 ozs

The Species Frog 2 inch body 3.5inches overall (includes skirt with double hook) overall weight 0.50 ozs

http://evolvebaits.com/?product=original-pulse-frog

http://evolvebaits.com/?product=original-species-frog

If you order dont forget to use the code evo 456 for discount

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanks good luck!

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links