Today started the BPS reel trade in. I brought in a reel that I found in my garage that I don't know where it came from and a piece of crap baitcaster that I bought on a combo from cabelas for 30 bucks. I got two BPS pro qualifiers (retail 99.99) that are on sale for 79.99 with the reel trade I got 15 bucks off each reel. 65 bucks each. Awesomeness!!! Rod trade in is coming soon.

Huh Huh I said rod

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeh, I got the same reel last season. Nice reel & Nice price!!

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:02 pm

fishingreek

Yeh, I got the same reel last season. Nice reel & Nice price!!

Now the key is to catch a pig right away with em

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 pm

i have 2 of them, one is the regular silver one and i have the tournament one which is blue, but what doesnt make too much sence is the silver one(cheaper than the tourny) has a much better drag system. im pleased with them both and almost bought another one saturday, im saving my pennies for the carbon black. Smile

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 pm

I went down to Spot Pond for an hour or so yesterday. I can't believe the difference. I have a BPS extreme that I learned on last year and I thought that was smooth. It's so true what they say about quality gear

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I had a quantum Acurist for about 3 cast and thought what a p.o.s this is and went with quality reels from there on out. I think 10 years ago you needed to spend $200.00 to geta good reel. Now i have seen decent ones around $100.00.

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 pm

$65 for the proqualifier is a good deal, although i bought one at the beggining of last season so this will be yr #2. I took out my gear over the weekend to do some spring tune ups, and im concerned about the pro qualifier.

the carbon black is on sale this saturday amd looks pretty good (getting good reviews too). The carbon LITE (5.9 oz) is on sale too and is $90 with a reel trade in. This weekend is the rod trade in, so bring an old rod and you can save some $$.

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links