We're gonna head to Billington on Saturday and see what we can hook up with.Should be a nice day,48-50 with light wsw winds.Could get some lunkers to bite.If any one wants to join us we'll be there around 6:30 a.m.Who would of thought we would be putting a boat in the water on January 7th.hahaha.

Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm

KENNY WHO YOU GOING UP TO BILLINGTON WITH???? I MIGHT BE HEADING TO THE CAPE BUT IF THAT FALLS THRU MAYBE I WILL TAKE THE PELICAN OUT OR SOMETHING!!

Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

i will be there kenny....8am start?

Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

i am going to billington today after work to check for ice...if there is ice want to meet at santuit instead?

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 am

I'm not sure where in MA you guys are from, but I called wallum state park and they said that the lake is wide open so i'm heading there for about 10am. I'm gonna check webster lake first seems how it's on the way and i like webster better but i thought i'd let ya know just in case your looking for somewhere closer. Good luck! Matt

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 pm

hey smoke going with scotty,i'll be there about 6:30.Hey dave give me a call if there is too much ice,thanks.

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:05 pm

no ice at billington!...looks like we have 4-5 boats kenny...maybe more?...$20 a bost?...$10 lunker?...WTA?...8-2pm?

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links