Hi all I have been away for sometime but I am back. I would like to fish in some tourneys in 2012 I forgot what the format for entering is can sombody fill me in. I plan on fishing some of them with a partner in big boat and maybe a car topper or two.
thanks
an absent angler
Jack

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am

Hey Jack,

Welcome back- last time I saw you was the late season tourney at Maspenock in 2010. The tournaments are posted at the beginning of the season so teams can plan ahead to make certain outings. Usually 1-2 weeks prior to the tournament (or directly after the most recent tourney) sign-up is available . It's always on a first come basis, with I believe the placing teams or at least the champs from the prior tournament locked into the next one if they can participate. Smoke has already opened the locations for next year up for discussion and a solid list is posted on one of the message boards. It seems like there will be tourney's almost every weekend, whether they are part of the 16 "official" events or others added in on off weeks for more angling in a competitve environment. I'm in Hudson near lake Boone now, but definately send me a PM if you want to get out on the ice or do some spring fishing next year.

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Welcome back Jack.
I think there is going to be alot of full touneys next year. i can tell all you guys i guarantee i can't make em all. but i plan on signing up and if the tourney was to fill up i would step out to let one of the regular guys in so they can paricipate in their regular spot. I want to participate when i can but i don't want to take someones spot that gets to fish alot in the maff tourneys.
See ya somewhere on the water.

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links