hi all!...just became a member of this site and would like to thank you all for the positive turnout and response to our trail...Cran Bog Hawgs is affiliated with Cape Cod Bass and I am the tournament director....the up to date boat liability ins papers are a requirement for all CCB and CBH tourneys...i have been sending out some confusing info on the ins papers and wanted to clarify that here...questions?...ask for sure! t/y....dave wojcik

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 am

wojo

hi all!...just became a member of this site and would like to thank you all for the positive turnout and response to our trail...Cran Bog Hawgs is affiliated with Cape Cod Bass and I am the tournament director....the up to date boat liability ins papers are a requirement for all CCB and CBH tourneys...i have been sending out some confusing info on the ins papers and wanted to clarify that here...questions?...ask for sure! t/y....dave wojcik

Hi,
Welcome to the site. I noticed the activity on the other site and thought I'd share it here. I think a few guys live in that area so why not involve them. But it did make us ask a few questions in comparison to maff. Since we have a couple people set up tourneys thru maff but not affiliated with directly.they don't require ins. papers. I asked the question it maff is liable?
But maybe you could inform us. I think this would be a good idea at least we know where Maff stands on this rule.

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:00 pm

hey dave welcome aboard.this is a good site to post things but you may want to put limits so you don't get swamped with more than you want.

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 pm

t/y all for sure....the boat liability ins is very much required when you join a bass club or fish a trail with high performance bass boats...but, tragedys happen on the water regardless of what you might be fishing out of...boat liability ins is very cheap, usually $100 a year and if you own a home you can have the boat attached to your home owners ins...i am sure you can get ins for crawdads, canoes, john boats....remember, its not the boat that you are insuring its you in case something bad happens on the water....i would strongly recommend that you look at what rates you can get for higher liabilty coverage....i have $300,000 coverage for $90 a year....i will also recommend that anybody that owns property have there house/property declared a "homestead"...its a $50/$75 document drawn up by a lawyer that covers up to $500,000 of equity in a home in case there is a liability case against the home owner...i am not a lawyer so my info might be a bit incorrect...hope this helps for sure!.....wojo

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 pm

wojo

t/y all for sure....the boat liability ins is very much required when you join a bass club or fish a trail with high performance bass boats...but, tragedys happen on the water regardless of what you might be fishing out of...boat liability ins is very cheap, usually $100 a year and if you own a home you can have the boat attached to your home owners ins...i am sure you can get ins for crawdads, canoes, john boats....remember, its not the boat that you are insuring its you in case something bad happens on the water....i would strongly recommend that you look at what rates you can get for higher liabilty coverage....i have $300,000 coverage for $90 a year....i will also recommend that anybody that owns property have there house/property declared a "homestead"...its a $50/$75 document drawn up by a lawyer that covers up to $500,000 of equity in a home in case there is a liability case against the home owner...i am not a lawyer so my info might be a bit incorrect...hope this helps for sure!.....wojo

Thanks for the advice! I will be reinstating my boat ins. I agree with the homestead act too! I think i paid 25.00 16yrs ago. Non the less good info.

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 am

jwall....if you havent had your homestead act papers redone i strongly suggest you contact a real estate lawyer and ask them if they need to be redone...the state increased the amount of equity covered up to $500,000 but i beleive you have to have new papers drawn up...

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:53 am

wojo

jwall....if you havent had your homestead act papers redone i strongly suggest you contact a real estate lawyer and ask them if they need to be redone...the state increased the amount of equity covered up to $500,000 but i beleive you have to have new papers drawn up...

Will do. thank you

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links