I had Sunday to myself and wanted to take my crawdad out for one more trip but needed a little help loading and unloading as i am getting over a back issue. None of my fishing buddies were able to go and my son went flying with my dad. So, I winterized the boat. What A Dummy!!!! I should have posted an invite to all of you. Sorry, Im sure someone was up for a trip. Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm

How do you winterize a crawdad? And yes you did it too early. It is going to be in the 50's and 60's right into next Sunday, then things are supposed to go back to "normal" Once the temps drop and the water starts to cool again the fish will go on a heavy feed.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 am

Geez I would think a man with your knowlege of fishing would at least know how to winterize a Crawdad. So here goes wise guy.... You take the gas engine off of the stern and winterize it. Store it in a shed. Remove the trolling motor from the bow and store that the same shed however you dont have to drain the fuel. remove the battery and put it on a trickle charger for the winter. Remove the fish finder and battery( It's the same battery I use for my flasher). Store the other items away before washing the hull and covering it for the winter. I put it upside down so it doesn't fill with any condensation. I hope that explains it well enough.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 pm

MOST crawdads dont have a gas motor. Everything else you do to winterize, I do after every trip.

Laughing @ wiseguy. Lighten up muffy

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 pm

stratos1966

MOST crawdads dont have a gas motor. Everything else you do to winterize, I do after every trip.

Laughing @ wiseguy. Lighten up muffy

whoa.....................................................................................x

what's this?.......................................x

anyone who gets a pissing contest with richie hahahahahahahahahaaaa-"you're" the 'x' much closer to the dock
ALTHOUGH that fiery competitivness has been used against folks in the past...ask the karate kid? hahahahahahahahaha

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:18 pm

I pretty much laughed at em all! I took em both as funny stuff.
Nobody gets mad on this site!
Very Happy

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Woa Stratsie, Muffy here.

I have a Crawdad Deluxe, that's why It has the Engine. It also has a galley, a head and a bow thruster.

All kidding aside,I hope you took my reply as just fooling around. I mean no harm or dissrespect,Seriously!

Now you, Riverrat82 put that s**t stirring paddle away before Mr.Miaggi wacks you with it followed up with a flying crane kick.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 pm

muffinman

I have a Crawdad Deluxe, that's why It has the Engine. It also has a galley, a head and a bow thruster.

All kidding aside,I hope you took my reply as just fooling around. I mean no harm or dissrespect,Seriously!

Now you, Riverrat82 put that s**t stirring paddle away before Mr.Miaggi wacks you with it followed up with a flying crane kick.

CLASSIC reference

You guys're PURE ENTERTAINMENT ! I refer to richie as 'da guru' hahahahaha 'seems like he knows EVERYTHING fishing related...he just delivers it from an over and under 12 gauge from 4 feet away from the target hahahahahahahaaa

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

muffinman

The flyin crane reminded me about the you tube video Shawnerome posted!

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 pm

muffinman

WOW!!! You have the Super Duper model.!!! Its all good man. I took what you said as being funny.

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:29 pm

THE POWDER BLUE NINJA hahahahahahahahaha

before Mr.Miaggi wacks you with it followed up with a flying crane kick.[/quote]

The flyin crane reminded me about the you tube video Shawnerome posted![/quote]

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links