Next season i might not have a solid tourney partner every tournament. Do people fish under the same team name and switch a couple teammates during the season?
Does this still make you eligible for the classic?

Justin "smokecity" mentioned switching partners in a tourney or two next year.
Just throwing this out there. But maybe we could try and mix with the car topper guys once. The format could be the car topper guy grabs a Boater from motored side and fishes a car-topper and then the opposite another time.
I know I'd fish a car topper if i had one and there is probably a car topper guy that would like to fish on a larger boat?
Just throwing this out there.
I'm sure there will be mixed ideas but no worries.
Just asking

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 am

I have 2 guys that fish with me under one team name. When one can't make it usually the other can. I didn't miss any tourney's due to lack of partner. You have a pretty good concept. The cartopper teams seemed pretty consistent though.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:33 am

told ya many times now...I'm ya guy dude...I want in...you need a stable deck hand...what I lose in skill I make up in being the most HILARIOUS S O B you're ever gonna fish with in ya life !
Although I have suggestions for a team name ...team"give us all you money" team"WE WANT FISH" or maybe a little agressive...Team"(LOD)L.egion.O.f D.oom" hahaaaaaa "Quaboag-Quagmires"-for you family guy fans....I can do this all day---and besides Who CARES about the name-?Other than accuaracy for the tourney totals...
tell ya what...call your self what ever the hell ya want...just get me on the water ! --Steve Miller told BBKing..."I'm thinkin' of callin myself Steven King..." To which BB replied..."Call yourself KING KING...But,I'm the King Of The Blues..."

Last edited by riverrat82 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 pm

HAHA, i hear ya. Goin with team no worries most likely. I'm sure i'll get ya on the water a couple times at least. Being able to invite different people will be nice.Plus with the family activities always changing i cant make alot of tourneys.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:25 pm

i like your idea jwall, cartopper to boat switcharoo. i do think there should be some type of element of surprise to it. they should be back to back tournys-(7th-14th) catch my drift. partners swap at the first tourny whether it be cartopper or not, names picked out of a hat kick catch some fish learn a new thing or two and then they swap rigs for the next weekend. i think we could make it work. i dont think these are tournys you can really bail on either.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 pm

i know when landlords combined with angry meat the weight counted for both teams.at dudley pond.it's nice to mix it up sometimes,stategies can get stale and maybe learn something new.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links