Based on recent trips posted and the hogs being caught, I recommend a two man heads up tournament between Sinista and Angler21!!!! Cool

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

Wow, Im shocked, what an Honor, Angler21 catches some pretty big fish, not so sure I could keep up, but Im willing to try.

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am

I would agree...it is an honor to have a post on a two man tourney- sinista angles as hard and consistently as anyone I've seen on thise site, I'm sure it would be quite an outing. The two questions I have are....1) How much ticket's should go for (love the comment Sinista) and 2) What body of water we would fish- after that outing I would feel bad for the fish and fisherman, as there wouldn't be much action for a while Smile

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 pm

I say we let the fans choose the location. Some neutral playing field neither of us have visited before. Would it be a five fish or lunker format?

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Crazy idea. But you guys should post a set number of trips for 1 month (4).You have to post in advance where you are going and when, Then post your lunker for that trip. After a month you can take the average of the fish and heaviest wins the title!
it's an honor system deal! I'd believe ya.

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Once you 2 figure out who is #2 you can challenge me for #1

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

why not challenge each other to a break dancing contest!

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

I grew in the run dmc era I still break as good as I did in 86. It's on now!

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:28 am

I like where this tournament/contest is going either way, haha. Just want to see some pics (or a vid of some sweet dancing)!

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

I recommend a home-and-home lunker T series: Each of the two participants chooses a lake to fish for their "home" stand. One-fish limit, nothing under 3 lbs. Highest combined weight over the two events wins it. Could do a Saturday on angler21's choice, and Sunday on sinistas, or vice versa.

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Then the winna takes on "Challenger" STRATOS!

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm down for whatever.if I win and I stress "if" I will bust out a windmill as a celebratory dance. Somebody's gotta bring the card board dance floor and the boom box

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links