The Hamilton Resevoir has a very small portion on its southern most end that lies below the Connecticut state line on the map(s)
If I get this right -as long as a choose to fish on the points we know to be in Mass I'm ok...unless I should reel a "Tagged-Fish".yes,no? and the fish must be tagged in both states,or the state it was caught in?---our man vinny60 was he only person to comment on this place so I'm hopin' he or someone he knows can can help us out on this subject. . .
FOUND IT ! right inthe manual--pretty clear about it too.thanks anyways guys

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 am

I'm hoping to check this place out the weekend of July 15-17th.
I'm probably going to shore fish it so if there are any tips the LOCALZ can give me about the spotz to hit for safe parking and good casting,post them up.

Posted Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Someone caught a 23 pound Northern pike out of there this past winter. Bring leaders.

Posted Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 pm

That's good to hear.it'll be worth the trip should we pull something even close to that outta there

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm not sure about the Pike catching at this time of the year. The lake is primarily populated by houses. But you can fish the shore along the boat ramp and at the opposite end of the lake you can fish from side of the road and actually fish the adjoining lake.Just drive past the boat ramp and the road takes you to the backside of the lake. I heard there is smallies in the other lake?
Good luck

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Turn of good fortune puts Me n The Back_WoodsBass out there this Sunday.There's a rather large convenience store on one of the main shore lines right on Mashpaug Rd.Can any of the LOCALZ tell me if they sell LIVE BAIT?

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Sportsman cellar rt 20 Sturbridge. Before the lights to turn left toward Hamilton re. Not sure if they are still there?

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Basic economics have kept this first season "back-inland" a little less productive than I'd have liked.This every two weeks for a day or 2 is CRAP...let me just say. . . as I'm sure most anglers will agree. . .RENT WEEK SUX! ANYWAYZzz. . .we're finally getting out to the Hamilton res.this weekend...scouted the hell outta this place and we're hopin it pays off. . .successful trip w/ details to come.I hope.. . .lol

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links