I regret to inform myself that some jackass stole all of my fishing gear out of my car. I am now without means to fish. If you see someone with a 6'6" Shimano Clarus 2 piece and a Daiwa Exceller 3000, punch them in the nuts.

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

wow that reallyyyyy sucks id be extremely mad hundreds of dollars gone.

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Sorry dude that sux.
Been there! had all my stuff stolen from my truck once. Sum people suk

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm

damn that really suxs but im alex from ct and i have a extra pole and real and some lures i dont use any more if you want them im willing to give them to you if you want them .

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am

alejandro219

damn that really suxs but im alex from ct and i have a extra pole and real and some lures i dont use any more if you want them im willing to give them to you if you want them .

Alex, that is extremely generous of you. Thankfully, in my mother's twisted logic, the best way to get back at the thieves is to buy me new and better gear. Go figure. I have a very nice Shimano Rear Drag reel on the way.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 am

that sucks man, new gear not so much, lol

Alex your a stand up guy man, you rule!

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 am

that too bad men ,I can't image it happen to me .I will be crazy ,too much money ,I spent in all my gear,
I hoppe the that persone who stole your gear never catch NOTHING.
Good look.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 am

Man,that stuff pisses me off!

A guy I work with says" The good lord never sleeps".
The thief will probably end up with an STD or something Twisted Evil

You get new gear and he itches, cool

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 am

Interesting take on an eye for an eye. Steal fishing gear, get the clap.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:09 am

love it!

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

Here is the karma I would offer...

Guy hooks up with a big one but loses his/her balance, falls in the water, hits there head and drowns.

Then the lunker throws the hook and gets away. Then a pod of hungry snapping turtles start feasting on his flesh as he floats face down in the water.

----
To get your gear back you should get a permanent marker or engraving pen and put your name on your gear, that way if it ends up in a pawn shop somewhere you can get it back.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:58 am

i particularly like the snapping turtles part. good call on the marker.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 pm

This is why I buy Walmart crap. Even thieves are too proud to touch it.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

thats why i have a rattle snake in my car over nite - just dont forget it munday morning

sux dude Evil or Very Mad

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear, that does suck. Evil or Very Mad Maybe the fishing Gods will pay you back with a 6+ PIG next time out.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links