If anyone wants to Pre fish Knopps I will be there tomorrow morning fro 6-9am and again THIS sunday from 6 am until noon. If you see the Blue ranger thats Team "WHY NOT NOW" this place is like my home pond only 3 miles from house!

Last edited by meatballs on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Well things went very well for team WHY NOT NOW! on the water a little after 6 am had 5 fish in well BEFORE 7:30! Water is very low and already gettn cold, water temp was only 62!

Posted Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 am

Team Dojo will be fishing Knops on this coming Friday...

Is there any vegetation out there (lilly pads, moss, etc) Wow, water temp is dropping fast, but atleast that isn't making the fish sluggish.

That's promising with your limit by 5:30, impressive!

Posted Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Just got back from Knops,nice to see you there mike.I didnt do as well,a few small bass,spotted a couple keepers but no takers.LOTS of pickerel.Got one that went 5lbs 4 ozs.

Posted Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:20 pm

The first tourny we had there this year team WHY NOT NOW caught 24 picks. that day!!!!! NO LIE! Also there is grass lines everywhere and still pads out.

Posted Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Just to let anyone know I will be at knopps AGAIN sunday morning this time until noon, Hourly rate is $125 for guide service........LOL Had limit at 7:30 NOT 5:30

Posted Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm

THERE YOU GO MIKEY!!! KNOPPS IS TOUGH FOR KEEPERS BUT I LIKE THIS POND AND I KNOW THERE IS A BIGGY IN THERE. SEEN ONE ON A BED AT THE 1ST TOURNEY AND JUST COULDN'T GET HER TO BITE . BELIEVE ME BRO SHE WAS A SOLID 5LBER. ALSO I LOST A NICE 2LB RAINBOW AT THE BOAT I THINK CUZ I LOOKED AT IT AND WAS LIKE WTF IS THAT!! AND FORGOT TO KEEP THE TENSION HA HA

Posted Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Team Dojo will be pre-fishing Knops tomorrow (Friday - 09/24). We will be out there most of the day if anyone wants to stop in and say hello. We will be fishing in the 'Fishing Machine' 1988 Sea Nymph. If not tomorrow, see all you guys out on the water on Sunday.

Posted Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links