Anyone know of any bass tournaments in eastern/central Mass on September 25th or 26th?

My friend from California is flying out for a long weekend to do a lot of bass fishing while he is here... We wanted to fish a tournament. Sucks he's not here when there is a MAfishfinder tournament.

If something not scheduled, anyone want to start our own mini-tournament that weekend???

Thanks.

Adam

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 am

Happy Hookers would be interested in a mini or even a large tournament. Let us know

ED

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

There is a big tourny on Winni the 26th. It's being run by Northern Bass Supply, Go to their website for more info.

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

That Winnepesaukee Tournament is hard core... I checked out the website. 200$ entry fee... But the prize money looks awesome.

Plus I don't have a NH fishing license or a NH boaters license either. Sad But thank you for the suggestion. I gotta get some more tournament experience and a nicer boat before I try to embark on something like that.

Adam

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 pm

happyhooker

Happy Hookers would be interested in a mini or even a large tournament. Let us know

ED

I'm certainly interested if there are any other takers... The usual MAfishfinder rules, 50$ a boat. Hopefully there are some other teams available to fish that weekend. Thanks.

Adam

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I would def jump in the tourny let me know.a cartopper or a regular bassboat tourny either one will work for me

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:30 am

Lets see here the 25 of Sept.????? I'll ask the wife Fishing or sex?
So I guess I'll see you there.

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 am

lol. - we would be interested in that weekend as well. lets set something up.

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 am

Just need to pick a body of water... Would like to limit the amount of boats to avoid having to pull any type of permits. Pick a place that is centrally located (Groton, Worcester, Concord etc. etc. )

I don't know the first thing about running a tournament, don't have a scale, or any weighing material... Is Johhny Bags going to be in??? Smile I would like to extend the hours of fishing for longer... hopefully the weather cooperates.

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 am

DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU EVER FISHED IT, BUT A-1 SITE IN WESTBORO IS LIKE A CAR=TOPPERS DREAM....PLACE HAS WEEDS, STUMPS, LOGS, ROCKS. TREES, OH YEA, AND PLENTY OF BIG LARGIES

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

i fished the a-1 site and honestly don't like it to many stumps every 2 seconds hitting another one. I have no problem hitting knopps pond in groton if you guys are game for that. pick a spot if you want i have the scale and weight bag to do the weigh in name a spot !!!

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 pm

KNOPPS sounds like a winner!

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm

knopps pond it is and the sign ups are posted !!! another tourney knopps should be better now

Posted Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links