HI guys,
A few more days till the tourney!
I'm not looking for any hot spots(unless ya gotem? ha) But i wanted to ask if there is anything i should be aware of like shallow unmarked water,rocks,sand bar ect?
Thanks,
This is my first time fishing with mafishfinder and looks like a bunch of good people.
See ya there
Jay

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

not an expert on this lake ,but i was out there twice last weekend and didn't have any problems. the water is stained so it can be hard to see. there are a few spots i encountered with some big rocks, but they were near the shore. overall it appears to be pretty shallow. most areas weren't more than 10 feet deep. tons of weeds.

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 pm

not an expert on this lake ,but i was out there twice last weekend and didn't have any problems. the water is stained so it can be hard to see. there are a few spots i encountered with some big rocks, but they were near the shore. overall it appears to be pretty shallow. most areas weren't more than 10 feet deep. tons of weeds.

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks.
I appreciate the help.
Jay

Posted Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 am

Guys this lake as a lot of sunken stumps, be careful when you leave the ramp the water is about 3' until you get out of the cove. If you go to the coves right the water runs between 3 - 5'. Deepest water is in the far back portion of the lake some spots reach 20' be careful in the far back cover there is a submerged rock pile and although you can see a few rocks the pile is larger than it appears. If you head straight out off the ramp and head to the coves on the left you will find water 4 - 12' and large rocks close to shore. Overall this lake isn't bad i would be surprised if everyone didn't come in with their five. tough part is finding those quality large mouth. Don't give up this lake holds many. My largest 6.5lbs and a 7.6 lbs came out of here during my clubs youth tournament last July.

Good Luck MAFF

See you guys at the next one.

Happy Hookers

Ed & Kyle

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 am

Was there today Sat... Jul.10......When you head out from the launch... You might want to stay a bit to the right. We bumped off of something going thru the middle.....Didn't come across any thing else....She is shallow for sure.... But I have a fellin this is gonna produce some nice Larry's Sunday

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links