ok,

6:00 a.m lake cochituate state park boat ramp.
128 either direction it's rte 30 west. if you pass the lake you need to be hit in the head with a brick, lol.

i believe there are 7 teams for sure, so not huge but should be fun.
i will check everyone in and check livewells or make sure you have a stringer. and tag trolling motors.

we will launch at 7:00 and fish till 1:00
I think smoke has a weigh bag, so when we weigh in we will put all 5 or whatever you bring in one bag and get totals that way.

we will do heaviest weight wins pot.
the $100 bass pro gift card will go to the biggest fish.

i don't believe we will do any food after, we have to have someone there all day while we fish to hold a site.
and some people can't stay too long after, so
we can all go for a beer if we want right down the street after.
any questions or ideas please feel free to add

i can't wait it should be a fun day

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:11 am

Hey johnny....just wanted to let you , I will know for sure by Wednesday If I will be there....hope thats not too late....sounds like it's gonna be a great time for all...hopefully....see you there....
Dave Adams(Bassburner)

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 am

I'm out for sure to much ot around on weekends and I need the money. Sorry guys. Next time.

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

biggest fish wins or only bass!!!!probably should be bass

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah largemouth bass
5 fish limit, biggest total wins

Posted Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

so far I have

myself and my freind ed
lou's brian and papabass
popo and his freind
Smoke on the water and his freind
a guy i work with Eddie and his freind John
Meat and his buddy Vinny

Jeff and ?

we are confirmed for sure.

Posted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Sorry, guys, I'm not goanna' make it. I still haven't recovered from the boating accident. Hope to make it next time.

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:59 pm

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN !!!LET ME KNOW WHERE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE TOWARDS CAPE. PLENTY IN PLYMOUTH!!

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Hello Johnny, i talked to Jeff & he is out, i told you about his dad being sick. what time at the ramp?

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 am

yeah that sucks about his dad, send him my best please.

between 6 and 7 brian, ill check everyone in and we will fish around 7
should be a blast

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Aye sounds like it will be, I am wishing you guys the best. I really look forward to seeing pics and such so make sure you all have cameras! Wink

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 pm

OK, WE FINALLY GOT IT ALL TOGETHER....MYSELF, AND MY SONS CHRIS AND JASON WILL BE THERE........

I BOAT/ 3 GUYS FISHING! (LOL)

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

ok cool
so how are you going to handle that, three stringers?
three seperate entries , so 5 fish limit each. i know most guys are doing a team thing, so they pay $10 each but combine fish for five total.
yuo guys could do the same thing just submit 5 fish as a team i guess.
not sure
what do you think?

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Just wanted to wish you guys some good luck an hopefully some big bags great fishing and most importantly a good time!!! Ill be looking foward to all your reports an i think that Johnny deserves a big pat on the back for getting this up an going . I wish I could make it but my cars dead. Im walking to work an I got money to be made in OT Saturday. Ill will definitly do my best to make sure that the next event that takes place im there an can finally meet some of you guys in person.

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey Johnny....yes we will be fishing as a team for a five fish limit.....can you imagine...15 fish... sometimes struggle to get 2..lol....1 boat/1team/five fish(hopefully!)....see you all there...
Team Bassburner

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links