hey guys,

so i am looking to spend a few days at the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center which is by the water on Cedar pond. The only reason im going to that place is for fishing, but i am not sure how they fishing is there, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm

about that place but you have the Brimfield Reservoir just down rt 20 west a few miles and also not far from Quaboag pond and South pond ... Google map it and you will see how much water is around there

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Out of all those ponds you mentioned, which one you like the best?

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 pm

I have been to Cedar Pond a few times and always do okay. Usually 5 or 6 fish a piece whenever we went usually around 1 to 3 pounds but I think there are bigger in there. We used to launch his 17 ft aluminum Tracker bass boat in there off a makeshift launch with his truck.

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 pm

sandshark03

I have been to Cedar Pond a few times and always do okay. Usually 5 or 6 fish a piece whenever we went usually around 1 to 3 pounds but I think there are bigger in there. We used to launch his 17 ft aluminum Tracker bass boat in there off a makeshift launch with his truck.

Thanks brother.

Posted Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links