Hey all. I'm now offering Chatter Baits @ Leadfreebassjigs.com

Hope everyone has a great season!

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 am

I am a HUGE chatterbait junkie....its a simple swimming jib but man, the vibration it gives off makes the bass go nutty. 1 of the over 5Lb fish I caught last year with Shawn White was with the chatter. Highly recommended, buy as many as you can get your hands on from kmsnowman!
[/img]

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

I don't know that guy

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 pm

shawneramone

I don't know that guy

I'm standing on your boat in that picture but I get it. I'm not in your cool guy group

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:14 pm

I don't see a boat.

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 pm

By the way Ken is selling chatter baits. You should buy like $100 worth. Hook a brother up

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 pm

shawneramone

By the way Ken is selling chatter baits. You should buy like $100 worth. Hook a brother up

I have about $300worth already in my tackle bags...I got an addiction and the only cure is more chatterbaits.

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:46 pm

pdubya

I am a HUGE chatterbait junkie....its a simple swimming jib but man, the vibration it gives off makes the bass go nutty. 1 of the over 5Lb fish I caught last year with Shawn White was with the chatter. Highly recommended, buy as many as you can get your hands on from kmsnowman!]

Do you have luck with chatterbaits at this time of the early spring with waters below 50 degrees ?

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 pm

pdubya

I am a HUGE chatterbait junkie....its a simple swimming jib but man, the vibration it gives off makes the bass go nutty. 1 of the over 5Lb fish I caught last year with Shawn White was with the chatter. Highly recommended, buy as many as you can get your hands on from kmsnowman!

[/img]

i know that pond.

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:13 pm

samf

pdubya

[/img]

i know that pond.

you know every pond

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

there are no cool guys in Shawns group

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:28 pm

kman

That's supposed to be a secret. You're out

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 pm

shawneramone

kman

That's supposed to be a secret. You're out

In my best Soup Nazi voice..."No more cool for you!"

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 pm

very nice bladed jigs! I also am a BIG on the bladed jigs. Caught me many many quality fish over the years. Very easy and versatile to use

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

good stuff
just got myself a chatter bait
and swim jig
ill let you know how it goes

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links