i need to fish the chu! im having serious withdrawls!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn ice needs to melt FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 am

Supposed to start warming up from tomorrow going forward for the most part. 40's & 50's coming, hang in there!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:15 am

pocketfisherman

Supposed to start warming up from tomorrow going forward for the most part. 40's & 50's coming, hang in there!

Can't happen quick enough! Getting all the line I ordered from TW today, so Ill be busy the next 2 nights!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 am

it will open late this year. Still socked in RRRRRRRRRRR

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 pm

open by may???? theres probably 2 feet of ice there!

its good for the lakers tho! they are feeding more! and the water will be colder for them!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm

meat7gtk

pocketfisherman

Can't happen quick enough! Getting all the line I ordered from TW today, so Ill be busy the next 2 nights!

I'm still waiting for one more line delivery, then I'll start re spooling mine. Supposed to be here on Friday!

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Also the tribs water level will be high meaning good spawning for the smelt. Should be plenty of smelt to fatten them lakers n landlocks up! Killing me! Took last wk of April off just to fish her may have to change it to may lol. Nah it has to be open by last wk of April.

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:20 pm

i hope so!! but it doesnt look like its gona melt fast!

yea good highwater for smelt!

i wonder if the lakers and salmon chase smelt up to the still water!

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 am

Maybe..... Maybe not.....

Spoke from stillwater legend! Wink

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 pm

It will suck if it opens real late. It will be short season cause she will probably warm up fast and the perch spawn will be well over. Lakers usually have field day chomping on the striped candy!

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links