So someone last summer summer stole my 12 foot aluminum boat and luckily it was found abandoned at a lake. Well we moved where is was kept thinking it was more secure but nope someone went into my yard last weekend and stole it not that winter sucks enough but now this!

But on the brightside i think my neighbor might be giving me a 14 foot bass tracker johnboat with a trailer for free since he hasnt used it in ten years

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Wow that's terrible man I'm really sorry.

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 am

Dude your guard dogs suck

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Damn thieving scumbags Sad I hope you catch the bastard one day.

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Maybe you sleepfish (instead of sleepwalking) and brought it somewhere yourself? WTF dude, somethings up?

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Do you have any insurance that will cover it? Maybe the cops will find it? There's still some hope??

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Sam i dont have insurance on it. But on a brighter note my neighbor talked to his brother in law and i think i am getting the john boat but i really hope i find out who did it!

And sleepfishing? Not gonna lie that made me laugh soo hard!

Shawn my guard dogs only weigh 12 pounds haha

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 pm

why not lock it up, or was it? Sadly they probably cut it up for scrap.

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 pm

It was in my backyard behind my fence didnt think i needed to lock it up i have a 6 foot wooden fence but guess i was wrong:/

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 am

Thieving Bastards!!!! I hate that.

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 am

Sorry to hear that man.

Some people in this world just suck.

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am

Send them to my house. I have a john boat I haven't used in a couple of years gf would love to see it stolen lol

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:54 pm

badlarry - I'll gladly to take that boat off your yard! Smile

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Haha mark. I've decided since aem left for the sunshine state, the john boat will be easier to load on my truck by myself so I am determined to get it back on the water. There r bunch of small ponds it will be perfect for with my trolling motor. Trying to get off shore patrol. Except the chu only way to fish her!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Haha mark. I've decided since aem left for the sunshine state, the john boat will be easier to load on my truck by myself so I am determined to get it back on the water. There r bunch of small ponds it will be perfect for with my trolling motor. Trying to get off shore patrol. Except the chu only way to fish her!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links