generally for thumb pressure you want your thumb to basically skim across the spool as its spinning just lightly so you can kinda feel it tickle your thumb then as you see (or as you get better feel) that your bait is about to hit the water apply slightly more pressure to slow it down but you dont want to jam your thumb down so it stops cause depending on what you using for line you can either brake off your lure from the sudden stop in momentum or cause a nice birdsnest. on the flip side when im throwing jigs on 50lb braid to objects farther than i can pitch to i will often find my self over casting then quickly slowing down to a halt to splash down exactly where i want so its just a matter of practice and getting comfy with it. i would say practice from shore and when u go out in the yak just bring spinning til you are comfortable with your bait casting abilities

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 pm

fun2u

Classic Cape Members who may have sometime logged into RuneScape Classic will find themselves capable of consult Iffie in Varrock's clothes shop about investing in a Classic cape for 50,000 Rs Money .

cheap wow gold|rs 07 gold|Cheap FFXI Gil|tau2gn1ah.

really?? if your gonna run spam ads atleast post spam that is coherant....

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 pm

bassinbrooksy

fun2u

Classic Cape Members who may have sometime logged into RuneScape Classic will find themselves capable of consult Iffie in Varrock's clothes shop about investing in a Classic cape for 50,000 Rs Money .

I asked my kid to translate this for me. It says I'm a 44 year old fat bald guy that lives in my moms basement. Please like me

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 am

shawneramone

bassinbrooksy

fun2u

I asked my kid to translate this for me. It says I'm a 44 year old fat bald guy that
lives in my moms basement. Please like me

I tried to decipher this also and best I can figure it says " I'm a creepy fat schizo with cheese growing under my belly rolls and I'm in to auto erotic asphyxiation and nipple torture"

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 am

i bet both of you clicked those links.

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:01 am

Ya so! Who doesn't want 50,000 RS bucks????

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links