its to keep roger away from the interns

Posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Ramp is officially clear of railroad ties and other debris.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am

Sweet. I'm gonna get over there soon. I just hate taking my motor off

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 am

Let me know Shawn ill go out with you

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 am

Where can I put the boat in for upper mystic? Tufts boat ramp? And do they have enough parking with my trailer?

I only fished lower mystic. Def wana try upper

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:06 pm

If there is a gas motor on the back, but no gas on the boat, and the motor trimmed out of the water, would I get any flack. Its a lot easier to just take my gas tank out than take the motor on and off.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:12 pm

swill17

If there is a gas motor on the back, but no gas on the boat, and the motor trimmed out of the water, would I get any flack. Its a lot easier to just take my gas tank out than take the motor on and off.

There have been plenty of times when I've seen big bass boats in there with their big motor trimmed up and only running their trolling motors without getting bothered at all. I have never read anywhere that you have to remove your gas tank. You should be all set just doing that.

Shawn, do you take your motor off on your own or were you told or read somewhere that you have to, where it is portable? I wish I had that problem, but we are trolling motor powered only Crying or Very sad

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 pm

You know Rog nobody ever told me. I just thought electric only meant no gas motors at all. I guess if guys are using bass boats there then I won't take mine off.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Save yourself the inconvenience, why not?

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:32 pm

I think most places it does mean that Shawn, but....you should have no issues at Upper

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks Kman. I'm usually prepared to drop your name anyway

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 pm

who's checking anyways? drop the paddle boarder guys name. we're best buds.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:52 pm

I have never seen anyone get away with using a gas motor in there. As soon as you try, they come out of nowhere with gas motors and chase you down and tell you no gas motors allowed. I've never seen anyone with a gas motor and not using it have any issues.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links